iPhone 5!

SWP's back said:
Irwell said:
SWP's back said:
And the vectra outsells the 5 series.

Which is more desirable?
If two products are in the same price bracket then the one that sells more is the more desirable. Your analogy is invalid.
They aren't though, my arguments works well.

-- Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:44 pm --

mancmackem said:
Irwell said:
If two products are in the same price bracket then the one that sells more is the more desirable. Your analogy is invalid.

I wouldn't bother, he's not interested in other people's views.

3193124-man-closing-his-eyes-while-covering-his-ears.jpg

Just let him go and buy the f**king thing and be happy :-)
I will be very happy.

It's the only phone I could get and it'll do the job perfectly. Nothing else covers each of my wants and needs.
I think this is a fairly reasonable point, iphones do exactly whats needed and do it them very well. Apple dont add anything on because its not the intended user base. Android is unpredictable, apple is the complete opposite. Pc gaming vs console gaming, kind of...

allan harper said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:
Some people have mates and stuff to call.

or are apparently braindead and have far too much money to burn.

He says on a football forum.

He says on a football forum.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:21 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:
Some people have mates and stuff to call.

or are apparently braindead and have far too much money to burn.
What part of "it's free to me" do you not get?

you referred to "some people", not yourself, so technically speaking my reply was in reference to "some people".

GStar said:
Shit updates, not worth £500, doesn't really offer anything that makes it stand out from competitors anymore.

I'll stick with what i've got for now.
I've seen someone justify themselves upgrading from 4s to the 5 for the colour difference, oh dear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.