iPhone 5!

Feed-The-Goat said:
SWP's back said:
brand blue heavies said:
I'm confused iPhone 7.8mm thick 920 10.7mm? Anyway I know there's no changing you but I thought a man of your standing would at least have a look and feel of the competition before dismissing it. To really beat your enemy you have to know your enemy. Have had 3gs, played a lot with the 4s so I know how it feels and looks. Do yourself a big favour. Go to an orange shop when they come out and have a play. If you still think it's a brick and no match for the iPhone I'll hold my hands up. I'm not expecting you to jump ship but you will at least see why I'm an advocate of the Wp8. If you like it but it's too thick try having a look at the Samsung Ativ s. 4.8 inch screen 8.7mm thick looks and works like a dream .
It's too long and too heavy, I never commented on it's thickness.

I told you to stop touching me whilst i sleep.
;-)

Bluemoon115 said:
Bluebee2 said:
It's really funny at work and similar to here in a way, lads with inferior phones trying to convince you how great their phone is , when they really know the iPhone is the original and best.
Lmao.

Get an iPhone if you care about status.

Get another phone if you care about the product.
Pretty much bang on.

140912-MATT-web_2339180a.jpg

Bluemoon115 said:
Bluebee2 said:
It's really funny at work and similar to here in a way, lads with inferior phones trying to convince you how great their phone is , when they really know the iPhone is the original and best.
Lmao.

Get an iPhone is you want a phone that does everything it does very well.

Get another phone if you can't afford it. Or want a brick or something that will weight your pocket down.

SWP's back said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Bluebee2 said:
Lmao.

Get an iPhone is you want a phone that does everything it does very well.

Get another phone if you can't afford it. Or want a brick or something that will weight your pocket down.

Oi dont drag me back into this! I know size and weight is part of what you require in a phone,thats why i gave you the alternative samsung ativ s which is only a mm thicker and just 25g heavier but with a 4.8" screen and running all that wp8 goodness :-) Price isn`t an issue for you either as you get yours through the company however you cant bleat on about not being able to afford the new iphone when you get yours for free or subsidised through your company. Some people just dont see the point of paying £40-50pm for a phone when you can get the same experience from another phone paying half that. You cant deny that having the new iphone is a status issue initially although i do know you need iphone as your work integrates with the apple platform. Fair enough,but you cant say that for most others its the status of having an iphone rather than actually using it for what it can do. Most people wouldn`t know an A6 chip from a qualcomm duad core processor. Has it got draw something (so last year) is about the best you get.

Pigeonho said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Bluebee2 said:
Lmao.

Pretty much bang on.

Absolutely bang on.

A lot of people get iPhones because of the name. I'm not naive enough to say the iPhone is shit because it's far from it. It's just the 'apple-nuts' who slag other phones off without even having a go first hand, just because it's not an 'iPhone'!

The HTC One X is just as good with the Samsung S3 having the edge just because they're able to get the 4.1 Jelly Bean update, which is brilliant.

I've already been in here and said this, but i don't know a single person who 'shows off their phone'. Chances are that kind of person operates in very few social circles.

I know SWP is being a bit of a character in this thread, but even worse are those slapping lazy stereotypes on apple users.

I couldn't care less what phone you use, my bellendery levels aren't quite high enough for me to try and judge your character based simply on a product you've decided to buy.

Sent using my Hipster Indiviuale S7, with panoramic FuckoffOmetre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.