iPhone 6 Announced !

They should think of something more original than just numbers - they could have apple pie and the new one apple crumble with apple turnover coming next year

quiet_riot said:
OMG QUICK LET'S ALL GET RD OF THE PHONE WE'VE HAD FOR LESS THAN A YEAR AND GET THIS ONE. THIS ONE IS BETTER WITH A COUPLE OF NEW FEATURES WOW.
No need to be facetious, someone's put a lot of time and effort into this.

I do find funny the people so quick to jump on apple products and take the piss/discredit them.

These people call people that buy apple products iSheep, and woman and moan about them being fanboys for apple stuff.

The irony these idiotic people don't see, is they are the same, just in reverse. Whenever a new apple device is announced, they are super quick to pour scorn on the new device, take the piss, and slap their dicks on the table about whichever device they own and why its better.

These people are now more common than iSheep. This thread is already littered with them.

As a neutral, it's amusing to see the little geek battles they have about which is better.

You're either an apple fanboy, or "criticise apple fanboy" - a new bunch of bandwagoners i've seen all day getting all excited for the apple keynote just to discredit the content of it. There seems to be more of these people now since the rise of android than actual iSheep, they have been outnumbered.

I reckon next year a similar thread will be created called "We get to criticise a new iphone!" and a communal wank session takes place on webcams.

You all need to get a life, really.

Funny though!

Interesting that no one commented on the Watch.

As for the phone itself, it doesn't seem to do too much new apart from being a bit bigger.

All in all though it was a pretty disappointing announcement in my eyes. Was looking to replace my Nexus 4 but rather shockingly it doesn't seem light and day between the two phones despite the big age and price difference. The bigger phablet version seems a more interesting option but I dunno maybe it's too big..

My iPhone 4 resembles the dregs of a packets of broken biscuits now more so than a phone. Might splash out on a 5 if their price fall a bit with the release of these.

I don't particularly like or dislike Apple products but I've had this phone that long it's convenient to stick with the same software etc.

It appears the iPhone 6 has an unusual feature in that if you put it in your pocket, it bends. That's.....really rather poor design to say the least. I know it's thin, but you'd have thought testing would have revealed that.

Gaylord du Bois said:
quiet_riot said:
OMG QUICK LET'S ALL GET RD OF THE PHONE WE'VE HAD FOR LESS THAN A YEAR AND GET THIS ONE. THIS ONE IS BETTER WITH A COUPLE OF NEW FEATURES WOW.
No need to be facetious, someone's put a lot of time and effort into this.

ByPnN1HIcAENkx0.jpg

Will be waiting for the Samsung 6 which comes out April/May next year. Never had an iphone and won't be getting one eother.
Android is just better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.