iPhone 6 Announced !

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Will be waiting for the Samsung 6 which comes out April/May next year. Never had an iphone and won't be getting one eother.
Android is just better.

I have an htc, I like it but I think the iphone 5 works better and smoother (wife has one)

only reason I wont have an iphone is theyre not expandable, I have all my music on micro sd, if they took sd Id have an iphone

markbmcfc said:
I do find funny the people so quick to jump on apple products and take the piss/discredit them.

These people call people that buy apple products iSheep, and woman and moan about them being fanboys for apple stuff.

The irony these idiotic people don't see, is they are the same, just in reverse. Whenever a new apple device is announced, they are super quick to pour scorn on the new device, take the piss, and slap their dicks on the table about whichever device they own and why its better.

These people are now more common than iSheep. This thread is already littered with them.

As a neutral, it's amusing to see the little geek battles they have about which is better.

You're either an apple fanboy, or "criticise apple fanboy" - a new bunch of bandwagoners i've seen all day getting all excited for the apple keynote just to discredit the content of it. There seems to be more of these people now since the rise of android than actual iSheep, they have been outnumbered.

I reckon next year a similar thread will be created called "We get to criticise a new iphone!" and a communal wank session takes place on webcams.

You all need to get a life, really.

Funny though!

great summary

My contract is up in 4 days. Been using iphone for years but am open to getting an Android phone this time, expanding memory and Mobdro just 2 examples where apple restrict you.

So what is the best phone/tariff/company ? Or in other word what deals are you lot on?

I will need good 4g cover as well.

rushts said:
My contract is up in 4 days. Been using iphone for years but am open to getting an Android phone this time, expanding memory and Mobdro just 2 examples where apple restrict you.

So what is the best phone/tariff/company ? Or in other word what deals are you lot on?

I will need good 4g cover as well.

go into Phones4u you lazy ****, they are doing fuck all at the moment

markbmcfc said:
I do find funny the people so quick to jump on apple products and take the piss/discredit them.

These people call people that buy apple products iSheep, and woman and moan about them being fanboys for apple stuff.

The irony these idiotic people don't see, is they are the same, just in reverse. Whenever a new apple device is announced, they are super quick to pour scorn on the new device, take the piss, and slap their dicks on the table about whichever device they own and why its better.

These people are now more common than iSheep. This thread is already littered with them.

As a neutral, it's amusing to see the little geek battles they have about which is better.

You're either an apple fanboy, or "criticise apple fanboy" - a new bunch of bandwagoners i've seen all day getting all excited for the apple keynote just to discredit the content of it. There seems to be more of these people now since the rise of android than actual iSheep, they have been outnumbered.

I reckon next year a similar thread will be created called "We get to criticise a new iphone!" and a communal wank session takes place on webcams.

Funny though!

Its the same cunts who slag off people with personalised plates and flash cars!!

the reason is, is because they are the real chavs of society...get a job you twats and stop moaning about iPhones!!

markbmcfc said:

Funny though!

Do other companies in electronic devices cause this to happen?

'Stock markets shaken by Apple slide'
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29364280" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29364280</a>

Nice speech though, enjoy your life with your planned obsolescence Apple devices.

I don't get why folk are so divided and passionate about android/iOS......I've had both and currently have a one of each (work and personal) and they're both good bits of kit.

They're only phones. It's really not a big deal ;.)

Davs 19 said:
I don't get why folk are so divided and passionate about android/iOS......I've had both and currently have a one of each (work and personal) and they're both good bits of kit.

Am a revious owner of Apple products and purchaser of music on iTunes, no other company has made me feel so ripped off.

Oh and Steve jobs spent years denying he was the father of a child and refused to pay child support.

dobobobo said:
Davs 19 said:

Am a revious owner of Apple products and purchaser of music on iTunes, no other company has made me feel so ripped off.

Oh and Steve jobs spent years denying he was the father of a child and refused to pay child support.

That's a shame. I hope you manage to get over both your feeling of exploitation and Mr Jobs unethical behaviour.

pantalon violet again said:
markbmcfc said:

Funny though!

great summary

Only if you actually care either way.

Some of us couldn't give two fucks if a is better than b but b looks nicer. It's a phone. That's it.

They are the bane of modern society and are the reason why so many pubs have shut or now let kids in. Whilst walking back to my car on Wednesday night, nearly everyone I saw was being lit up by a 6" screen into which they were peering intently. Not one of them was talking to any mates around them, just staring into their little gadgets.

And now they bend...whoop de fuck do.

People really do need to get a life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.