iPhone 6 Announced !

It's been a disastrous launch, however you cut it. The bending of the 6+ is a basic design flaw, and that is damaging to future sales after the initial surge. And then there's been the iOS 8 shambles to boot.

Henkeman said:
It's been a disastrous launch, however you cut it. The bending of the 6+ is a basic design flaw, and that is damaging to future sales after the initial surge. And then there's been the iOS 8 shambles to boot.

Worry not, the sheep will still buy them, and Apple will turn record profits again.

quiet_riot said:
Henkeman said:

Worry not, the sheep will still buy them, and Apple will turn record profits again.

Maybe. This is one year's worth of product that is damaged upon release. There's a pretty good chance that sales will be depressed for the remainder of the product life as a result. And that's seriously expensive.

quiet_riot said:
Henkeman said:

So when you buy a product, its not because you have been influenced by a friend or relative eH? oh no you don't EVER do that do you, your always the first to buy stuff because your the man who does his research and buy the right one for you!! not what others think!.....bore off

Robbo. said:
quiet_riot said:
Henkeman said:

So when you buy a product, its not because you have been influenced by a friend or relative eH? oh no you don't EVER do that do you, your always the first to buy stuff because your the man who does his research and buy the right one for you!! not what others think!.....bore off

Well said

Listened to mrs gow bang on for years about how her samsung was a better phone than my iphone.

Last upgrade I decided to take her advice n switched to a samsung.

Had it 2 months before switching back. A bigger piece of crap I have never had.

Davs 19 said:
dobobobo said:
Davs 19 said:
I don't get why folk are so divided and passionate about android/iOS......I've had both and currently have a one of each (work and personal) and they're both good bits of kit.

They're only phones. It's really not a big deal ;.)

Am a revious owner of Apple products and purchaser of music on iTunes, no other company has made me feel so ripped off.

Oh and Steve jobs spent years denying he was the father of a child and refused to pay child support.

That's a shame. I hope you manage to get over both your feeling of exploitation and Mr Jobs unethical behaviour.

I never ever will, I still use my iPod and that and iTunes pisses me off every week when downloading my podcasts.

They can't even get Safari right!

Same for Mr Jobs, he pisses me off whenever I discover another cuntish thing he did to others whilst he was alive.

Robbo. said:
quiet_riot said:
Henkeman said:

Bah bah baaah baaaah!

If interested, have a read of this, Apple's customer service over their own product's defect is really poor.

<a class="postlink" href="http://imgur.com/gallery/CSSfH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://imgur.com/gallery/CSSfH</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.