Ipswich (H) - Sat 24th Aug | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a Fantastic pic...from the newspapers of the the time,
Paul Power put everything into that shot, left foot he made the ball wheel away from Cooper,never seen this actual pic before ..that moment was of the best of my young life ,meant so much to me .

I was in that Holte end behind the goal, absolute bedlam when that shot hit the net.

Expect the usual 10 men behind the ball & their goalkeeper being allowed all the time in the world to take goalkicks.
I wonder if Kev & Berny will be rested after Peps comments after the Chelsea game.

Hope we batter the fuckers.

They won't come and defend unless McKenna throws his usual style out. They'll press hard and get stuck in, but at home I would expect us to absolutely dominate them

Not liking these links with real and Rodri still missing, knee jerk I know but those cunts are on the sniff and reports of new huge contract for rodders.

Expect the usual 10 men behind the ball & their goalkeeper being allowed all the time in the world to take goalkicks.
I wonder if Kev & Berny will be rested after Peps comments after the Chelsea game.
I think the opposite, I reckon Ipswich will come to have a go, Mckenna knows no other way. Could be an entertaining game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.