Ipswich (H) - Sat 24th Aug | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering. Can Kalvin play in this? And I don't ask that in a mean-spirited way. I'd be quite curious to see if part of his shortcomings at City were because he's intimidated with what he's got around him. Unlikely, I know. But I'd still be curious to see if there's a player there, and if he fits in better in a recently promoted team. He didn't look too bad in the friendlies.
Sky saying he can make debut but I thought you couldn’t play against your own team if on loan it’s open up to an Ivan Toney Shirley ;)

Just wondering. Can Kalvin play in this? And I don't ask that in a mean-spirited way. I'd be quite curious to see if part of his shortcomings at City were because he's intimidated with what he's got around him. Unlikely, I know. But I'd still be curious to see if there's a player there, and if he fits in better in a recently promoted team. He didn't look too bad in the friendlies.
He's on loan, so unless they've changed the rules, no he can't

He stayed on the bench in the first game which I put down to Ipswich knowing he couldn't play in the second game so they bedded in the replacement

Not liking these links with real and Rodri still missing, knee jerk I know but those cunts are on the sniff and reports of new huge contract for rodders.
I’m pretty sure Rodri is an Atléti fan. If so, he’ll hate Madrid and I can’t see him every playing for them.

We should give him whatever he wants though, he’s the best player in the world for me.

Didn't they play on the counter versus the dippers
No Ipswich pressed Liverpool high and very aggressively in the first half and were unlucky not to be ahead at HT, Liverpool were hanging on.
In the second half Liverpool found more space and was able to play around them.

Imo Ipswich will be tight and compact and try to play out the first 20 minutes.

Their inclination is to press high but that will leave space for City to exploit.

We will create chances and Braut needs to be sharp to take them.

It could be anything from a cagey 2- 0 to a bit of a pasting.

I've nothing against their club,coach or players but I hope we score twixt 6 & 9 and put their crumby fans in their box for their impertinence of years back.

Be fitting if our goals against them relegated them on the last day of the season.

Anne Robinson says "goodbye" !!

Karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.