Ipswich (H) - Sat 24th Aug | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to be extremely early today. I make no apology because I shall be on my way to my second home, the Etihad stadium.

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all.
Especially the tractor driving lot from some place on the East Coast who can’t even get the name of their river correct! The river Orwell….. no, no, no, it should be the river IRWELL. So show ‘em lads the City crew are much better than tractor drivers, we are F1 drivers.

Especially the know nowt, stupid, galloping gremlins who like to label themselves as the press and media. They are so biased they don’t recognise great football ever. The dadgegummit fools just have no conception of the greatness of a team who have won 4 Premier League titles in a row. Forget them they are just little dang rabbits.

Especially the Specsavers needing, whistle blowing, fudge berry dill weeds who go under the pretence of being registered with PIGMOL so that they can be as predisposed as they like to not notice any of the kicks, trips and even (allegedly) thumps on our lads. Do these distorted shuzzbutts not know who we are???

(get ready @jimharri)

WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Thank you.

Mr Pep please let me see Mr Stones play today. Thank you so much.

@jimharri, you don't need to ban me again, you should let me off this one post per game that tells the world who we are....... nah, I'll be good and not post it again. You know what I mean. and deep down, very deep down you like me and forgive me really don't you???

EDIT: My Gran is turning in her grave as she is from Norfolk which is in the general area of the Tractor lot from Ipswich and she will be thinking what on earth is my bad granddaughter doing taking the mickey out of my home area!!! ;-)

I’m going to be extremely early today. I make no apology because I shall be on my way to my second home, the Etihad stadium.

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all.
Especially the tractor driving lot from some place on the East Coast who can’t even get the name of their river correct! The river Orwell….. no, no, no, it should be the river IRWELL. So show ‘em lads the City crew are much better than tractor drivers, we are F1 drivers.

Especially the know nowt, stupid, galloping gremlins who like to label themselves as the press and media. They are so biased they don’t recognise great football ever. The dadgegummit fools just have no conception of the greatness of a team who have won 4 Premier League titles in a row. Forget them they are just little dang rabbits.

Especially the Specsavers needing, whistle blowing, fudge berry dill weeds who go under the pretence of being registered with PIGMOL so that they can be as predisposed as they like to not notice any of the kicks, trips and even (allegedly) thumps on our lads. Do these distorted shuzzbutts not know who we are???

(get ready @jimharri)

Thank you.

@jimharri, you don't need to ban me again, you should let me off this one post per game that tells the world who we are....... nah, I'll be good and not post it again. You know what I mean. and deep down, very deep down you like me and forgive me really don't you???

EDIT: My Gran is turning in her grave as she is from Norfolk which is in the general area of the Tractor lot from Ipswich and she will be thinking what on earth is my bad granddaughter doing taking the mickey out of my home area!!! ;-)
Blimey EB, take it Sanatogen works well on Saturday mornings;-)

(get ready @jimharri)

Thank you.

One click is all it takes, and you'll be cast out in the wilderness; you have been warned.

By the way; I don't think the Ipshit Ipswich fans would take too kindly to being described as in the general area of Norfolk. That's akin to saying City are in the general area of Murkyside (Ipswich to Norwich is only a few miles further than it is from God's own city to the home of the "TMM" mob).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.