IPTV

I live in the countryside with broadband powered by fieldmice. It probably wouldn't work, but my sons live where there is electricity and everything, so yes please for the link.
200.gif
1601143534856.png

...A friend has informed me....
that there are a few issues with IPTV at present with alot of "blocking" going on.
So if you are thinking about it, you may wish to hold your horses
The blocking is only an issue if you are using Sky Broadband.

Almost around same time they took it all down last year, took a while to get back to normal, mine is down tonight but vod is working.
Only really watch football on it so never sure if it's on or off most days, read on here that Chelsea were three down so had a look but it is off.

Lots of countries showing EPL and the cups. If the British ones are blocked look around on the channel lists. I've been taking classes in Turkish, Arabic and Portuguese lately.

Virgin media have announced they have a sealed blocking order for 20-21 season...havent got the link.
It affects Sky broadband customers but also alot of others during specific times...as they cannot have the blocking in place 24/7.
According to the article I read it will usually be during live matches. With them being spread across the day now i think it will be on and off most weekends

Virgin media have announced they have a sealed blocking order for 20-21 season...havent got the link.
It affects Sky broadband customers but also alot of others during specific times...as they cannot have the blocking in place 24/7.
According to the article I read it will usually be during live matches. With them being spread across the day now i think it will be on and off most weekends

Yeah but when crickets on they never try to block it or any other sport so iptv is here to stay block away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.