IPTV

I signed up to Beast tv recently and it was working great until two days ago when the EPG (t.v guide) stopped working.
Not sure what's going on with it.

ISPs have blocked lots of streams do you have a VPN? If not get one it'll work again after that

I can still watch the channels. I just don't know what's on until I select the cannel.
Is this because of the same reason?
I don't have a VPN. I was just trialing the IPTV for a month before I decided whether to stick with it or not.
Cheers.

I can still watch the channels. I just don't know what's on until I select the cannel.
Is this because of the same reason?
I don't have a VPN. I was just trialing the IPTV for a month before I decided whether to stick with it or not.
Cheers.
Try deleting your cache it might work with updating what is on. My IPTV is the same but I only really use it for the sports so I don't need an updated guide of whats on. If your channels are working fine youll probably not need a VPN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.