IPTV

So you dont need a VPN for IPTV, sorry Im a dumbass with this shit.
No. You’d be best buying a box though for about £130 I think. It’s then around 50 quid for a years subscription. The box I have is pretty similar to sky but you can’t pause live tv. Obviously it had miles more channels though.

Could do with some assistance please regarding IPTV. Totally new starter with this as I've always had virgin with BT sport and Now TV on my phone and tablet for SKY games.

Been scanning the Web for sticks and boxes and I read some don't offer sport and some do, is this correct? Ideally some ideas on which box / stick to potentially get would be useful please

In terms of a service I assume I search on Google Play on the box or stick?

I already have a VPN with Norton for my phone and tablet when out and about. Is this OK for IPTV, or should i look elsewhere like Nord etc? and again I would just download this from Google Play on the box or stick.

Sorry for being a bit needy, not a clue where to start tbh. Thanks in advance. Cheers
You get a firestick or android box. Then, seperately, you find an iptv provider who will send you a link to download their player onto said firestick. They will give you a password to get onto the player and bingo.

You get a firestick or android box. Then, seperately, you find an iptv provider who will send you a link to download their player onto said firestick. They will give you a password to get onto the player and bingo.
How much do they charge for this?
I've got a fire stick 4k

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.