IPTV

My virgin contract is ending, so thinking of going IPTV, but completely new to all this, if anyone has any asice on what to buy and subscriptions etc please :)
Likewise, I have one which I use purely for the matches I can’t get to which aren’t on TV but the audio is delayed / quality not the best. If anyone has any recommendations they can PM, it’d be appreciated.

Likewise, I have one which I use purely for the matches I can’t get to which aren’t on TV but the audio is delayed / quality not the best. If anyone has any recommendations they can PM, it’d be appreciated.
Audio bot always in sync on mine. Obviously a bigger issue when watching a film, doesn’t really matter for football commentary

There are a few on here that can help with IPTV, and I'm sure you will get a PM in due course.

I've used a couple of IPTVs. The first wasn't really suitable for me, as the service involved using an application (app) called Kodi, which I struggled to get to work on my phone. It was an iPhone. It might be a better experience for Android phones, and I didn't try it on my TV.

I more recently went with another supplier (one of the guys on here). I now have an Android (Samsung) phone. My current IPTV is less than half the cost of a monthly Sky package, and that's for a whole year. So give it a try if you're unsure - there's not a lot to lose.

I pay for two subscriptions (subs). One is for sports, and the other for films and other content. Both work really well.

Content is played through apps, which can be downloaded and installed onto your devices. I have both apps on my phone, on my Amazon Fire HD tablet, and on my Samsung Smart TV. I use an Amazon Firestick to play stuff on my TV. The apps were easy to load onto each device, and are very easy to use. I watch mainly sport. All PL games are easy to find and play. I sometimes watch old TV programmes, box sets like The Office, or films (there are lots).

The apps used to play the content are from a third party, and not officially verified so to speak. They are easy to find and install on my Android phone and other devices. I'd be interested to hear whether the experience for iPhone users has improved.

Anyone help me with alternative to sky, I’ve just retired and need something cheaper but not to technical as I’m useless with what’s out there, cheers in advance. I’m over in Warrington.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.