IPTV

I'm on bt with a lg webos tv and the streams are really laggy on big games recently but the then the Fury fight was perfect. Grateful for any suggestions on how can improve the service. TIA.
Do you use WiFi or cable to your router. My TV is to far away from my router & bought a to link which has improved it immensely. Also read on some forum ages ago that the apps on tvs can cause lagging so bought a nvidia shield.

I'm on bt with a lg webos tv and the streams are really laggy on big games recently but the then the Fury fight was perfect. Grateful for any suggestions on how can improve the service. TIA.
On your home hub settings make sure 'smart set-up' is enabled before plugging in your box/stick.
A link to your settings can be found on google.

Having screwed up and booked a flight to Mykonos this coming Sunday ( I know I'm a knob), my firestick with iPTV loaded had better bloody work when we get there an hour before k.o.

Ah ok. Is that actually necessary, when I took it to Barbados it was fine just plugging into HDMI on the TV and connecting to the wifi network.

It’s not no. I meant as tester beforehand, if it works on a VPN pretending to be in Greece it is unlikely to be geo-blocked when you are actually there.

Don’t think people ripping off Intellectual property put much time or effort into geo restricting their content, legal providers have to because of licensing reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.