IPTV

Anybody else having intermittent blocks when major events are on? Are iptv providers under attack again? Somebody said it’s my own internet provider that’s responsible… Plusnet

Anybody else having intermittent blocks when major events are on? Are iptv providers under attack again? Somebody said it’s my own internet provider that’s responsible… Plusnet
mines been fine on sly?

Are you using a vpn? It's a must really now with the blocks the Internet providers are putting on.

Anybody know where I can watch Tokyo vice ,it's not on my server and not loading on cinema HD ta.
Have you dorted it, Coming up fine on my Cinema HD, do you have a real debrid account synced with it, makes a world of difference in quality of streams you get.

I too
I too use PlusNet, but I also use a VPN for streaming live matches. I have often wondered if PlusNet (or any other Internet provider) know what site I've visited.

Are you using a vpn? It's a must really now with the blocks the Internet providers are putting on.
I use an app on my tv called duplex tv. No idea how to add a vpn to my tv, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm on bt with a lg webos tv and the streams are really laggy on big games recently but the then the Fury fight was perfect. Grateful for any suggestions on how can improve the service. TIA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.