IPTV

I'm on bt with a lg webos tv and the streams are really laggy on big games recently but the then the Fury fight was perfect. Grateful for any suggestions on how can improve the service. TIA.
Whenever my IPTV lags a little which could only start happening after a couple of moths I always just reboot my router, That seems to work for me, My old IPTV provider told me to do that I was unsure if he was talking bollocks at the time but it does work for me.

Have you dorted it, Coming up fine on my Cinema HD, do you have a real debrid account synced with it, makes a world of difference in quality of streams you get.
No I don't have a debrid account,every other thing works on cinema HD but this

I’ve finally decided to stop paying sky the ridiculous amounts they charge for the privilege of listening to Neville & Carraghers wisdom

can anyone recommend a reliable IPTV service , just had a quick google search and there are quite a lot to choose from, are they all legit ?

any recommendations for a decent service through my LG smart tv via the Smart IPTV app on my tv please??

cheers me dears

Could some kind soul tell me what I need to watch IPTV , ie do I need a Kodi box , Firestick ,Real debrid ? Likely costetc
Rag brother in law was supposed to be sending me details of where he got his from but been waiting 3 months, sure the gits taking the piss.
Any advice gratefully accepted
Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.