IPTV

A bit out of the loop on this now. I have a firestick and just about tech savvy enough to set up myself, but could someone recommend any free services? I've got Sky Sports legitimately but would like access to more foreign games and Champions League when that starts up.
are you getting Paramount Plus included with your Sky subscription? I'm told if you have a VPN to Mexico/Costa Rica you can watch premier league and champions matches (note in Spanish) via the Paramount Plus app or via a browser.

Does anyone know how to get fully legal IPTV in the UK which shows the Ukrainian tv channels and how much it would cost?

A lawyer at work has a Ukrainian family staying with her so it would be great if they could watch some of their channels however it has to be fully legal with her line of work.
There are a few that pop up after a Google search, as for the legality I cannot say

Does anyone know how to get fully legal IPTV in the UK which shows the Ukrainian tv channels and how much it would cost?

A lawyer at work has a Ukrainian family staying with her so it would be great if they could watch some of their channels however it has to be fully legal with her line of work.
Netflix may be an option, can use subtitles.
With a VPN you could set the location to Ukraine but not sure if that would be legal or not.
Maybe a dish job.

Netflix may be an option, can use subtitles.
With a VPN you could set the location to Ukraine but not sure if that would be legal or not.
Maybe a dish job.

Thanks, I think they have managed to get Netflix with Ukrainian option. I was hoping they could get some of their standard channels like our equivalent of BBC or ITV although thinking about what is on those channels in the UK they may be better off without it.

My IPTV is due to run out in a month or two, I have started looking for a new provider. I would prefer to run it off my firestick and have we NordVPN. My current provider doesn't allow us to use their service on an IP which is different to ours, I would like a little flexibility for when I'm away from home. A DM would be appreciated if anybody has any recommendations and can give me an idea of what is provided with the service and cost.

Cheers.

How was everyone's IPTV tonight? I got quite a bit of buffering and no sports channels were working after about 65 minutes.Everything else seemed fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.