IPTV

My brother mentioned the buffering the other night.

I've still yet to dip my toes into IPTV - all the deeds on this thread? Many downsides to it?

I was wondering if anyone could message me any good iptv sites for the uk. There seems to be so many and I'm not sure which ones are worth my money. Any help much appreciated. Also do these subscriptions allow multiple devices to connect at the same time? Thanks

Does anyone know how to get fully legal IPTV in the UK which shows the Ukrainian tv channels and how much it would cost?

A lawyer at work has a Ukrainian family staying with her so it would be great if they could watch some of their channels however it has to be fully legal with her line of work.
might take some fannying around but if you have spare a sky dish and an old cardshare box lying around like a dreambox/VU or the cheaper skybox generic named ones you might pick up HOTBiRD 13E. I dont know if the FTA ch's will be encrypted.

During the cardshare revolution i managed to get sky sports Italia without any equipment to line the dish up (I used phone compass and sat finder app.

it was purely an experiment for my provider who had traded some of his shares on a forum and wanted to know if anyone outside his network could get the channals

How was everyone's IPTV tonight? I got quite a bit of buffering and no sports channels were working after about 65 minutes.Everything else seemed fine.
Mine was hopeless all night tried multiple channels too, all seemed the same, gave up in the end as I was working too, so I didn't really have the time to mess about.

It seems there were some problems on Wednesday, I've had to delete my app, and install a new (2023) version, which seems fine to me at the moment. The buffering it seems was caused by blocks being put on the provider.

My IPTV apps appear to have gone defunct. Hoping to find an alternative
I was told to uninstall my app, and install a new one, might be worth checking with your provider ?

PM sent.

I live in Spain and up to. 7 weeks ago received cat 5 internet via a dish pointed at a terrestrial transmitter.
Buffering was usually happening on some of my many IPTV channels and film / series apps. I paid for 40 but often got below 20 download speed. My provider was very patient with me (he is a guy on here if you get my drift).
I moved house to a village that could get fiber internet and subscribed for 300. This halved my monthly charge and simply resolved ALL my buffering problems.
Exactly the same IPTV provider but everything great with zero buffering on live TV using the provided mmu via Tivimate app.
I have noticed that my speed app is virtually constant over its various checks compared with variations on previous cat 5 internet (same provider by the way).
It works for me and certainly eliminates any doubts I may have had about server usage.

Last edited:
Can I record the TV's built in free sat so that I can blitz adverts away. As in recording one program whilst watching another or presetting whilst out. If so what would be a cost efficient box to buy?

The stress involved watching the same adverts every 10 minutes is slowly draining the life force from us.

If you buy a box capable yep but cost around 200/300 quid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.