IPTV

Morning guys, I'm new to this streaming lark and need a little advice. First, what Firestick do I buy and second, I've come across 2 recommended VPN providers on the internet, SureShark and Express. Are they the go to providers?. Thanks
I run my iptv without a vpn and it's fine. Not to good with US channels or Bein but lots of other choices for the match.
I also use a streaming box instead of fire stick but they both do the same thing. The box can be 'hard wired' if you have any wi-fi issues in your house.
Find an iptv provider and they will tell you if you need vpn as well.

Morning guys, I'm new to this streaming lark and need a little advice. First, what Firestick do I buy and second, I've come across 2 recommended VPN providers on the internet, SureShark and Express. Are they the go to providers?. Thanks
Id buy the Firestick 4k Max,

Give it a few days and Amazon will have a sale on for BlackFriday.
Id also recommend waiting and keeping your eye out for a Black Friday deal for a VPN.

I use NordVPN and no issues personally.

Id buy the Firestick 4k Max,

Give it a few days and Amazon will have a sale on for BlackFriday.
Id also recommend waiting and keeping your eye out for a Black Friday deal for a VPN.

I use NordVPN and no issues personally.

Yep another vote here for NordVPN.

You love to see it, BT Sport Ultimate 4K, 30mbps bitrate!
View attachment 59439
Previous use of a none 4k firestick even with decent fiber (295 download) resulted in poor picture performance even on HD simply because the FS lost pixels for its output and the TV tried to guess them back to 4k.
Your advice to use a 4k firestick has revolutionized my viewing experience.
Many thanks G. Cannot thank you enough.

Previous use of a none 4k firestick even with decent fiber (295 download) resulted in poor picture performance even on HD simply because the FS lost pixels for its output and the TV tried to guess them back to 4k.
Your advice to use a 4k firestick has revolutionized my viewing experience.
Many thanks G. Cannot thank you enough.
You are most welcome squire. Glad you are having a better experience with it now my good man :)

Sorted with this now. Thanks for the advice. Binned Sky sports and sky cinema this morning. BT cant go till feb due to contract but thatll be going too.
It was slightly cheaper to ask for a final balance from BT to end contract than let it run it´s duration

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.