IPTV

Why ANYBODY who isn't a fan of "certain club's" in both football and rugby league would want to watch Sky's coverage (although there's no alternative for RL), is beyond me. Biased in the extreme, and they don't try to hide it.

Their cricket and golf coverage however, is superb. See. They CAN be fair, when they want to be.
Hard to find rugby league on any other sports platforms because US channels, beIN and other channels around the world don’t show it. So if Sky are going to be hard/impossible to watch, it’s going to be hard/impossible to find rugby league from now on.

It is easier to find the NRL on Fox Australia channels than our Super League, mind. There’s a Fox NRL 24/7 channel out there that shows NRL games all week so if you miss any you can catch up, also has the excellent Matty Johns show on there.

But, you’re right, Sky are disgustingly pro-Wigan/Saints like they are pro-United/Liverpool. I think those that run Sky think that if they promote, favour and eulogise about the two most successful clubs it’ll sell the sport more and entice more paying viewers. What they don’t understand is the majority of football fans have little interest in United and Liverpool and the majority of rugby fans have little interest in Wigan and Saints, so their philosophy is a wrong one and they can get fucked because of it.

What are people currently using? All I want is all the City games and the big PL ones reliably. The one I've had for the last year or so has been shaky/cuts off during games and I want something that doesn't.

What are people currently using? All I want is all the City games and the big PL ones reliably. The one I've had for the last year or so has been shaky/cuts off during games and I want something that doesn't.

I'm still being cheap and using streams, up to now they've been really good.

You have to watch out for DNS leaks, whilst it looks like you're protected quite often you are not.

Yeah, I've just tried Opera with VPN enabled and it includes a Sky IP address in the list, albeit in London. I'm with NowBB, no idea what info they can garner from that.

I tried the same with the Epic Privacy browser and the VPN worked as expected.

Any help with what iptv people are using would be a great... my new one nobody responds for ages when needing to renew or if there's any issues... thanks..

If everybody paid for IPTV then you'd not have anything, so it's as valid to ask why people using IPTV try to encourage everyone else to use it. Personally I don't mind paying but I have a limit. Wouldn't mind the 3pm games but to be honest for the last one I just listened via radio (as bad as it was) and got some DIY done, like people used to do.
I dislike the fact that I can’t watch City in a 3pm kickoff even though I have followed them all my life but if I lived anywhere else in the world I can. Doesn’t seem right to me that.

I dislike the fact that I can’t watch City in a 3pm kickoff even though I have followed them all my life but if I lived anywhere else in the world I can. Doesn’t seem right to me that.
I think there are two solutions, either remove the 3pm ban or remove the worldwide live distribution of the game. The PL are probably worried that another league will step in for the slots if they do the latter. That said, it's still better than the old days, being jealous of people I don't know thousands of miles away because they can watch doesn't really make sense when you think about it.

Hard to find rugby league on any other sports platforms because US channels, beIN and other channels around the world don’t show it. So if Sky are going to be hard/impossible to watch, it’s going to be hard/impossible to find rugby league from now on.

It is easier to find the NRL on Fox Australia channels than our Super League, mind. There’s a Fox NRL 24/7 channel out there that shows NRL games all week so if you miss any you can catch up, also has the excellent Matty Johns show on there.

But, you’re right, Sky are disgustingly pro-Wigan/Saints like they are pro-United/Liverpool. I think those that run Sky think that if they promote, favour and eulogise about the two most successful clubs it’ll sell the sport more and entice more paying viewers. What they don’t understand is the majority of football fans have little interest in United and Liverpool and the majority of rugby fans have little interest in Wigan and Saints, so their philosophy is a wrong one and they can get fucked because of it.
My IPTV has 2 rugby folders, presumably League and Union. Both have about 20 different channels within

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.