IPTV

The decent ones are only a couple of £/month. Nord, Express both OK. Not everything is free.
Proton run a decent one without logs. However you can only access via Holland, America and Japan. Also you are only allowed one connection so no good for the stick and the computer etc.

I think the top three or four pay VPN's are all good to go and not a lot to choose between them. I used PIA for a good number of years at £25 per annum via Jeffs gaff and a very good experience indeed, until this year when they tried to throw in a user software gift because they said I was the doggies bollocks of loyal users. It was a con and the software was not related to them and a free trial of some shite they were being paid to shove up my sphincter. Goodbye PIA!

The Moons giving out a link to Nord VPN and although no cheaper than the other advertisers on the intranet, it ensures the finders fee goes to keep our own site up and running. I don't think £80 or so is expensive for a two year contract, but I was tempted with Surf Shark offerings just for the sheer value, but they haven't yet been independently audited/reviewed.

Last edited:
I know it is no help to this problem but, get City TV and watch the full match at your leisure, 24 hour later but if used at low usage times no buffering. health warning you will be screaming at the VAR ref within minutes.
Can I ask you a question. If I sign up for City TV to watch game later, does it show the score or can I find the video without knowing the score.

I'm asking because tonights game is on at 4 am here in Shitsville, and I'm not getting up at 4 fucking am :)

Can I ask you a question. If I sign up for City TV to watch game later, does it show the score or can I find the video without knowing the score.

I'm asking because tonights game is on at 4 am here in Shitsville, and I'm not getting up at 4 fucking am :)
I have thought the same, as I will be working, (shock, horror; a train driver working!) until midnight tonight and am in the same boat. I think that if you open City.com after midnight (BST) with the idea of clicking through to the match replay page, you will no doubt encounter splashes of text that reveal the outcome of the Toon match. I'm thinking of leaving my browser open on the City+ Full Match Replays page before I leave home. When I get back, avoiding colleagues wanting to talk to me and not looking at my phone, I think that I should just have to F5 the page and the match should appear, ready for me to enjoy 'live'.

That's my plan anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.