IPTV

I wasnt talking about complete anonymity mate, just the masking of IP addresses which will suffice not to allow plod to track and trace. A VPN with no logs encrypts our outgoing traffic so that nobody can intercept, and then it routes it through servers from all over the globe to hide our real IP address so that our browsing can’t be traced back.

Our serrver also incorperates kill switches in case we lose our connection to VPN. As to the question how do I know my provider provides the service it says it provides, quite frankly as a lowly consumer I guess I don't, but there are many users out there in cyber land who will know, and they would have been shut down years ago for fraudulent advertising and scurlious activity.

One of the most simple tests will show you if you are hidden from prying eyes, we are not talking M15 hidden but hidden to a good degree.

I know someone who switches all of his telemetry off uses layers of VPNs and goes as far as using a shit ISP to try to stay under the radar, what this means is that he is stuck with 5mb broadband that is basically unusable with an inability to view even the basic sites without lag.

Anyone with an IPHONE Only follow simple instructions

Step 1
Download StrymTV app from App store
Step 2
Go to + in the top left hand corner
Step 3
Click + logo at the bottom left of of your screen and select [Import playlist from an URL]
Step 4
Add the following URL as a playlist https://movitv.pro
Step 5
Select the Playlist and you are ready to go you can find TV Channels alongside Live Events close to Kick Off time.
Step 6
Stream to your Smart TV by selecting screen mirroring

Enjoy

Fulhamfever aka News at 11 (P.Diddy lyric).
:005:

Anyone with an IPHONE Only follow simple instructions

Step 1
Download StrymTV app from App store
Step 2
Go to + in the top left hand corner
Step 3
Click + logo at the bottom left of of your screen and select [Import playlist from an URL]
Step 4
Add the following URL as a playlist https://movitv.pro
Step 5
Select the Playlist and you are ready to go you can find TV Channels alongside Live Events close to Kick Off time.
Step 6
Stream to your Smart TV by selecting screen mirroring

Enjoy

Fulhamfever aka News at 11 (P.Diddy lyric).
:005:
Is there a similar version for Android phones?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.