If you can’t get the money to pay the fine
You know what they’re gonna do

40 days in Brixton
Puts the shit up the family
I guess you wouldn't credit this
For watching your own TV

Now
My little sister’s got TV blues

One of my old suppliers got raided and prosecuted a few years back, I subsequently got an email from Avon and Somerset police stating they knew I was a customer of theirs and wanted to remind me that viewing of illegal streams is an offence and to cease watching (even though they'd already shut the thing down)

It never stopped me, I've had a couple of suppliers since and had no issues.

I'll await the knock at the door.

I guess cash could work even if nobody wants to use it, including TUI and City. But if you stepped down security a little and used paypal how would law enforcement prove beyond reasonable doubt that a given payment to account was for an IPTV service, a rub down or a dozen tent pegs?

They don't have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you made the payment only that you watched the content. And it might not be wasting money on a solicitor when you could take a slap on the wrist and your livelihood isn't at stake.

You'll know if they are real rozzers because they will have Greggs crumbs on their tunics after a 4 hour park-up.
The thing is, I've got family in the force, and I know half of GMP are using IPTV.

Plus, they aren't going to have 1000 warrants. They can knock the door all they want, they won't be coming in! (it won't happen anyway it's just a scare tactic)

P6vh.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.