IPTV

And how would they know that using a VPN that doesn't keep logs?

Well the stream provider surely keeps a database otherwise how would he know who to shut out of the service.

And some IPTVs only allow one IP address to use their issued account.

I think you are over relying on VPNs, they provide an obstacle to law enforcement but not an inpenetrable barrier.

I don't use IPTV more out of not being arsed with the hassle of content going down halfway through a contract or giving details out to people that could rip me off rather than the law enforcement side though.

And primarily because I don't pay for content that someone doesn't own themselves. Better to get it for free or cheap by another way.

Last edited:
With a “no-logs” policy, even if the government requests information, they have nothing to give.

How do you know that your provider actually provides this service. Even they do. You are making a fundamental mistake of thinking it is possible to have complete anonymity on the internet.

It isn't.

Just like end to end encryption advertised by WhatsApp etc, everything can be penetrated somehow.

You aren't likely to be prosecuted if you are only the consumer but your VPN isn't the reason for that.

I'll be watching the rags later on IPTV without a VPN that expired and couldn't be arsed paying for again. I'll be bollock naked bent over the arm of my settee waiting nervously for PC 2023 to burst down my door and ram his/her truncheon up my shitter before carting me off down the station.

Did you used to post this kind of content on Craigslist personal ads?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.