IPTV

Buy android box
https://droix.co.uk/product-category/android-gadgets/android-tv-boxes/

Find iptv provider (there's a couple of members on here) who will send a link to download there iptv player (like an app). Download it using the web browser on new box.
Pay provider when they send username/password.
Open iptv player and sign in.
Start watching.

Obviously you need internet provider for box to run through.
Problem with a lot of the Android boxed is bobbins software, usually based on a phone version. For that reason, I'd recommend the Nvidia Shield - picked one up for £95 in December and great hardware with standard Google TV os. Define improvement on the 4k Firestick.

Chromecast with Google TV are supposed to be ok for a cheap device, although haven't tried one

Problem with a lot of the Android boxed is bobbins software, usually based on a phone version. For that reason, I'd recommend the Nvidia Shield - picked one up for £95 in December and great hardware with standard Google TV os. Define improvement on the 4k Firestick.

Chromecast with Google TV are supposed to be ok for a cheap device, although haven't tried one
Don't have any probs with either of mine and ones at least 5yrs old and is used for normal telly all day.

I have an android box as well as a firestick 4k.
Originally it was a normal firestick.
I changed network for fiber which gave me 300 instead of a variable 5 to 20.
The 4k is now the better by a mile. Decent iptv provider and eliminated buffering.
Problem with non 4k firestick was it received HD signal from fiber so eliminated pixels then sent it to my TV as SD which then guessed missing pixels back again resulting in poor pq.
Everything works so fast and pq magnificent
I bought mine for about 50 euros.

Don't have any probs with either of mine and ones at least 5yrs old and is used for normal telly all day.
I had a decent one a few years back that was recommended and was >£100 and gave up with it after a couple of years. Too much bloatware and no updates, the Firesticks ran far better.

The Shield is a great bit of kit for the price if you can get them in sales

Mine seems to have disappeared tonight after 3 years of stable supply if anyone on here has an alternative please pm me , will be gutted if I miss the match tomorrow

Mine seems to have disappeared tonight after 3 years of stable supply if anyone on here has an alternative please pm me , will be gutted if I miss the match tomorrow
Strange mine has as well tonight after reliable service. I’m going to keep checking it until tomorrow then ask for alternatives if it doesn’t come back on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.