IPTV

It's not a major issue as we only use the firestick for a few snippets such as films and sport, just more of an inconveniance. The Sky signatures predominantly used to escape adverts by recording up to seven programs at once. Its worth £23 to escape the brainwashing. Was wondering if any one off here was having the same issues?

Last edited:
Virgin and Sky's greed never ends does it? IPTV grown so much now that people are paying for VPNs and sometimes the IPTV itself... it's pretty mad.
Even non VPN/free IPTV holds little risk doesn't it. Unless the internet is redesigned it's free forever isn't it?

Anyone with an IPHONE Only follow simple instructions

Step 1
Download StrymTV app from App store
Step 2
Go to + in the top left hand corner
Step 3
Click + logo at the bottom left of of your screen and select [Import playlist from an URL]
Step 4
Add the following URL as a playlist https://movitv.pro
Step 5
Select the Playlist and you are ready to go you can find TV Channels alongside Live Events close to Kick Off time.
Step 6
Stream to your Smart TV by selecting screen mirroring

Enjoy

Fulhamfever aka News at 11 (P.Diddy lyric).
:005:
Also works with iPad.
Needs a VPN connection though, for both iPhone and iPad, else it’s blocked

Ta matey

This apps good for back up

This is browser mainly

Can’t remember if you can post above so let me know and I’ll delete it..

I am happy to pay for Sky , BT, Amazon etc what really fucks me off is I cannot see my team live on the box when they are in a 3pm kickoff at the other end of the country but Pablo of Rio de Janeiro and Leif of Sweden can see it all. Broadcasting cunts.

The broadcasters would love to show 3pm kick offs too, to be fair.

Anyone got any ideas how to get around streams lagging all the time? Seems to be when the stream gets busier, it becomes unwatchable. I can’t watch City aways and this fight tonight has started to buffer constantly. Internet speed isn’t the problem.

Anyone got any ideas how to get around streams lagging all the time? Seems to be when the stream gets busier, it becomes unwatchable. I can’t watch City aways and this fight tonight has started to buffer constantly. Internet speed isn’t the problem.
Sounds like a provider problem, mine hasn't buffered once all day on Spurs, rags and boxing.

Just wondering what you consider to be the best TV channels out there (globally). Not just for football (but yes, including football) but TV channels generally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.