IPTV

Do you all use fire stick? I have a years subscription 50 quid and just managed to cancel sky today saving 80 a month.
4458fe55a7c12b72b5b765641aa64089.jpg

Do you all use fire stick? I have a years subscription 50 quid and just managed to cancel sky today saving 80 a month.
4458fe55a7c12b72b5b765641aa64089.jpg
Yes mate used a firestick service for a few years but just gone off tonight and his twitter account user use to contact him has been suspended, would you mind sharing details of yours?

Think the American tv peacock have premier football I don’t know if you use a vpn sign up like you from America you can watch premier football think it’s a tenner a month
Just tried this. Got an account set up but having problems paying for it. I’m guessing it’s because my cards are obviously based here? I’ve tried Paypal but get the same results. Any ideas?

Just tried this. Got an account set up but having problems paying for it. I’m guessing it’s because my cards are obviously based here? I’ve tried Paypal but get the same results. Any ideas?

Don’t know if this will help

1.Use the US unlocked virtual payment card

Install a VPN of your choice (such as PIA or NordVPN) and connect to a US server.
Head over to the official USUnlocked website and hit the Get your card button.
Follow the registration steps and add funds to your USU account.
Once the deposit is processed, you will see the credentials corresponding to your new virtual card for the US.
Head over to the Peacock TV website (make sure you are still connected to the US VPN server), log in to your user account and choose to upgrade from Free to Premium.
Finally, choose your plan and use the USUnlocked card to pay for your subscription along with any other details required for the upgrade.

Strange mine has as well tonight after reliable service. I’m going to keep checking it until tomorrow then ask for alternatives if it doesn’t come back on.

Very strange. Mine went off tonight too, but came back just as madrids 5th went in.

Anyone experiancing a niggle with their firesticks when in use with Sky Q2. When we revert back to Sky from our firestick the sound goes of. The only way to get the sound back is removing the Samsung main box power lead and then plugging it back in, or alternatively removing the firestick itself from the box and plugging it back in.

We have tried different HDMI sockets, removed headphone leads, rebooting system, but all to no avail. It's a minor niggle as we can return the sound as above but wondered if anyone else was experiancing this issue? Anything in settings we can alter? It's a Samsung TV with external socket box, Amazon Firestick and SkyQ2

Anyone experiancing a niggle with their firesticks when in use with Sky Q2. When we revert back to Sky from our firestick the sound goes of. The only way to get the sound back is removing the Samsung main box power lead and then plugging it back in, or alternatively removing the firestick itself from the box and plugging it back in.

We have tried different HDMI sockets, removed headphone leads, rebooting system, but all to no avail. It's a minor niggle as we can return the sound as above but wondered if anyone else was experiancing this issue? Anything in settings we can alter? It's a Samsung TV with external socket box, Amazon Firestick and SkyQ2
Have you tried switching it off and on again?

Have you tried switching it off and on again?
Yeh tried that mate, as well as a cold reboot. Even tried clearing cache etc on the stick and so the only other thing I can think of is some remote setting on the Samsung? All four HDMI ports are the same, with the sound muted when reverting back to Sky.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.