IPTV

The last time I had SKY at home I had a connexions satellite receiver which I upgraded from an Amstrad 510.

ec04e566d10cdbd13052c784337780af.jpg

Amstrad-SRD-510-Satellite-Receiver-No-Remote.webp
"Receive all sixteen channels" - Wowsers!

Are there enough good matches on BT Sport to warrant a subscription? I like Bundesliga and La Liga but I don’t think they show either?

Pay for real-debrid it’s about £30 for 6 months and you can use quite a few repo with that! Fen and Seren repo are among the best!

Ones with “Free” content are few and far between and ones that are, are not as reliable..

A few have None Debrid content but you have to go into settings to click on the none debrid content to enable it!>

Couple of Repo’s

Asgard

Scrubs V2
This! But real-debrid is actually about £14 for 6 months.
Real-debrid takes Kodi to another level.

Used the same guy who loaded my fire stick for me for the last four years now.

Only gone off twice in all that time and was back on within ten minutes, £70 for the year I was paying that a month with sky and more for BT

No brainer these days with cost of living etc
I still have Sky entertainment and Sky Sports for £48 a month including the Entertainment package for Mrs H. I watch a lot of sport on Sky so £12 a week is worth it. I only watched football on BT so fucked it off when they put it up to £35 from £20, they didn’t try and keep my business.

Like you I’ve got a Firestick loaded with sport, movies and TV programmes for £70 pa, never had a problem but only watched foreign football on it, hoping it’s going to be fine for Premier League and away City games that are on BT.

I still have Sky entertainment and Sky Sports for £48 a month including the Entertainment package for Mrs H. I watch a lot of sport on Sky so £12 a week is worth it. I only watched football on BT so fucked it off when they put it up to £35 from £20, they didn’t try and keep my business.

Like you I’ve got a Firestick loaded with sport, movies and TV programmes for £70 pa, never had a problem but only watched foreign football on it, hoping it’s going to be fine for Premier League and away City games that are on BT.
It will be fine..but £70? I hope you get more than one method of access for that price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.