IPTV

Also, plenty of Android apps, where you can stream football for free and mirror to your tv.

For proper sky you can get sports on Now TV coupled with Boost so you and a couple of mates can share the cost and watch it. Works out at under 30 quid a month then split 3 ways.

Tnt sport and skysports hd is £32 a month but main problem is they dont have every game like iptv does if they did would you pay £32 a month!?

I'm looking at IPTV but wary after my experience with Kodi a few years ago where I virtually had to reprogram the box every time I turned it on.

Sky trying to put my package up from £49 to £96 from next month.

Is there anything that can be purchased is ultra reliable? I have a 4k firestick with a few apps and stream most aways that I can't get to, usually ok but occasionally buffer and not always 100% reliable.

I pay £20 a month for sky sports on Now tv,£5 a week fack all.Just need to sought out bt sport out on Now tv.

Sky sports hd and bt is £32 a month on virgin £28 without hd! That's reasonable if you just paid for that and the broadband!

That's only legal televised games though if you want to watch all the games you need IPTV or kodi with certain repo's for options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.