IPTV

For VPN I‘ve used surfshark for the last two years, as they had a good 2 year sign up package (think like £40 total). Was ok, a bit slower than running without but unlimited devices. Was a pain as it failed with Google/Amazon prime etc. either getting a captcha or simply banned ip warning.

Renewal is up and they want 70-odd quid a year now, so have cancelled and got private internet access (PIA) was on offer at £65 for 3 years unlimited devices which seemed a bargain. I also saw they offered a fixed ip for £81 for the 3 years, I took it but didn’t realise I had to choose a specific country to base it in - sort of thought it’d apply to the country of choice for that session.

I went with a London uk address as that made sense so I could run it constantly and not be directed to foreign sites by default (but fancied a U.S. one for streaming, which may have been better if I didn’t run it always?).

I find it’s faster now with vpn than without (e.g. I have 450 Mbps speed, had 280 in my front room, now get 360), plus in theory, I could host a web server using it.

Sadly, in practice I’m wary of streaming using my dedicated ip - I’m sure it wouldn’t be a problem, but if I wasn’t paranoid I wouldn’t need a vpn!

Does anybody recommend an alternative to firestick for streaming ,I’m aware of Roku,but anything really fast and stutter free?
If you can get hold of one of these you are laughing, its primary function is to stream, it wastes no time trying to convince you its a gaming device it streams stuff...in what passes for 4k and it is wired so when your providers server shows you the same clip for 5 minutes over and over again it will look fabulous bees knees.jpg

I've got a firestick but don't want to go the route of android again. I've had a few boxes and got fed up of them. Any apps/paid subscription that is recommended?

Eveything I ever got in the past starts off well then the usual shitty buffering, freezing, not playing etc.

Can I ask you a question. If I sign up for City TV to watch game later, does it show the score or can I find the video without knowing the score.

I'm asking because tonights game is on at 4 am here in Shitsville, and I'm not getting up at 4 fucking am :)
No mate it comes up with the score on highlights and full match replays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.