IPTV

We're in Greece at the moment so I was watching the City game on firestick. It was perfect till the 70th minute when it just stopped and showed the buffering cog. I tried re-booting and my second installation which was the same. However, all other channels were OK including the other Sky and TNT channels. Did sky manage to find a way to block it? I finished up watching the end on of the game on Opus.

Well that would work:-)
My experience of streaming football (when I can’t watch it in Sky or BT ) is sitting behind my pc getting frustrated at buffering or losing the picture altogether. I was wondering if a streaming service that you paid for was a lot better experience - even if there is a minute lag?
No expert but my experience is that buffering can be caused by my own internet speed varying or a supplier having server problems when most of their customers watching a particular channel or not using an HD version of say a firestick to process the mainly HD channels I received.

Got rid of all buffering issues by using a firestick 4k (thanks G), by getting fiber for my wifi and by choosing an IPTV supplier who can control his own server usage by always matching his customer base to his server capacity.

Looks like it was just ours then.
Thanks for the reply CTID
Mine played up for half hour on friday night but sorted itself out eventually.

For anyone using sticks or boxes;
Clear your cache on the hardware regularly. Once a week i completely unplug boxes and router for ten minutes which clears the hidden stuff.

Mine played up for half hour on friday night but sorted itself out eventually.

For anyone using sticks or boxes;
Clear your cache on the hardware regularly. Once a week i completely unplug boxes and router for ten minutes which clears the hidden stuff.
Thanks for the good advice
It's appreciated.

No expert but my experience is that buffering can be caused by my own internet speed varying or a supplier having server problems when most of their customers watching a particular channel or not using an HD version of say a firestick to process the mainly HD channels I received.

Got rid of all buffering issues by using a firestick 4k (thanks G), by getting fiber for my wifi and by choosing an IPTV supplier who can control his own server usage by always matching his customer base to his server capacity.
Cheers mate thats useful advice

can anyone recommend a decent provider? Mine ran out just after season finished and looking to get a new one as streams were slowly becoming less reliable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.