IPTV

All sports filmed in Europe is shot at 50 fps. Often iptv services will cut this in half to 25fps to save on bandwidth.

If you can set your PC/Laptop monitor refresh rate to 50hz in the display options...

25fps

-------

50fps

What about framerate? Whenever i've tested an iptv service it's always been 25 fps.
It's normally 1080i (so 25fps interlaced) some suppliers do have 1080p so full 50 fps. But like all things you get what you pay for even with IPTV.
I have BT Sport as part of my internet package which is meant to be 1080p 50fps, but the feed from my IPTV supplier is often visually better quality.

It's normally 1080i (so 25fps interlaced) some suppliers do have 1080p so full 50 fps. But like all things you get what you pay for even with IPTV.
I have BT Sport as part of my internet package which is meant to be 1080p 50fps, but the feed from my IPTV supplier is often visually better quality.

I have access to the BT Sport app and it is 1080p50 for me and rarely buffers or drops down to lower quality. NOW TV charge an extra fiver a month to 'Boost' the quality to Full HD + 50fps on their Sports channels.

I've actually bought 30 day passes for the BT Sport app to be able to watch in 4K. I did once for the Quarters/Semis last season and the year before for the restart/conclusion of the UEFA competitions after lockdown.

Does any one know if a firestick with added on streaming package will work on a laptop as well as a normal PC?

All sports filmed in Europe is shot at 50 fps. Often iptv services will cut this in half to 25fps to save on bandwidth.

If you can set your PC/Laptop monitor refresh rate to 50hz in the display options...

25fps

-------

50fps

So on my android box, the iptv app on it and my tv should all be set to 1080p ?

My 12 month subscription has now expired.
Can anyone point me int he direction of a good quality supplier to use with my firestick?
I was using a pretty popular one from a guy on Facebook it has been a bit temperamental these past few months.
Only really use it for watching football on.

My 12 month subscription has now expired.
Can anyone point me int he direction of a good quality supplier to use with my firestick?
I was using a pretty popular one from a guy on Facebook it has been a bit temperamental these past few months.
Only really use it for watching football on.
Mine too, service has been poor the last couple of weeks. Anyway, a friend wants a link to a good provider can someone DM please? He has 2 firesticks and spends a lot of time in Portugal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.