IPTV

After years of toying with the idea, I’ve finally decided to give it a go, while I’ve still got time left on my Virgin Media contract. So I can stick with that if I’m not happy.

I’ve ordered a box for £80 off Amazon and when it comes, my mate is going to set me up with what he assures me is every channel known to man in the entire world, for £50 for a year.

Time will tell.

After years of toying with the idea, I’ve finally decided to give it a go, while I’ve still got time left on my Virgin Media contract. So I can stick with that if I’m not happy.

I’ve ordered a box for £80 off Amazon and when it comes, my mate is going to set me up with what he assures me is every channel known to man in the entire world, for £50 for a year.

Time will tell.
Dead easy to use now. Once you're set up remember to do the 'housekeeping' daily. Essentially you just empty the ,cache, then 'update channels' before every use.
What box are you getting?

Dead easy to use now. Once you're set up remember to do the 'housekeeping' daily. Essentially you just empty the ,cache, then 'update channels' before every use.
What box are you getting?

You’ve got me worried now. One of my main reasons against was because my skills just about stretch to flicking over channels on the remote.

Anyway, my mate told me to buy this and he’ll sort everything out when it comes. Fucking housekeeping never got a mention.

aad3f522ca66c7a183d4f0c3b40e687a.jpg

You’ve got me worried now. One of my main reasons against was because my skills just about stretch to flicking over channels on the remote.

Anyway, my mate told me to buy this and he’ll sort everything out when it comes. Fucking housekeeping never got a mention.

It's dead easy mate. You're iptv will probably update itself anyway but the cache will need emptying.
Shout me when you are set up and i'll talk you through it. Only takes 4 clicks.

I have a question. I have a iptv installed on my firestick and my phone. I never use my phone but I have no choice for the game today.
I'm trying to hook my phone up to my t.v (can't cast). Is it even possible?
Right now I have my macbook hooked up to the tv via HDMI and my phone plugged into the usb ort on the macbook.
I don't seem to have any luck.
Any ideas?
Ta.

It's dead easy mate. You're iptv will probably update itself anyway but the cache will need emptying.
Shout me when you are set up and i'll talk you through it. Only takes 4 clicks.

Thanks mate. But I made it clear to my mate, that my £50 will include a 24 hour help line for any stupid questions that I will inevitably have.

I'm going to ask what is probably a very naïve question now. Is this piece of equipment different in any significant sense to a simple Firestick in that they're both streaming devices? Also, I assume that the streaming of copyright content from external providers via such a device is illegal once someone has downloaded the requisite software.
Asking for a friend.
; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.