IPTV

I have a question. I have a iptv installed on my firestick and my phone. I never use my phone but I have no choice for the game today.
I'm trying to hook my phone up to my t.v (can't cast). Is it even possible?
Right now I have my macbook hooked up to the tv via HDMI and my phone plugged into the usb ort on the macbook.
I don't seem to have any luck.
Any ideas?
Ta.
should be possible to cast phone to telly. Ill ask son in law how he does it

I just turn my on VPN to mexico then go on paramount+ for premier league games
Sadly, this is no longer an option. Paramount + lost the rights to the Premier League for this season in Mexico (and other countries). Disney + are supposed to have the rights in Argentina. I had a look but I think you need a premium subscription for a higher tier to get ESPN or something (also Disney owned).

My previous subscription has just run out, generally quite reliable although occasionally struggled for 3pm games when presumably a lot of people were trying to access the same channel.

Before I renew, wondered if anyone has one that they recommend that they use to watch the usual sports channels (particularly 3pm games) and as an additional random one, includes any Burmese channels.

My partner is originally from there and I think her parents are gonna be visiting for about a month early next year so would be handy.

Thanks

Hi all.

I'm on the lookout for a PM regarding an excellent, reliable, full service with all available films, TV series etc. as well as the football.

Naturally I'm only interested in this PM for research purposes.

also looking for a reliable IPTV provider. please PM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.