IPTV

Took the plunge recently and ditched Sky and got a fire stick running 2 separate iptv programs so if one went you had a back up.

Incredibly disappointed tbh. Vast majority of channels never ever work. Those that do will often go down or buffer badly and I spend more time trying to find a decent feed than I do watching the frigging thing.

No idea what if anything I’m doing wrong but the wife and kids have demanded Sky back and I’m under pressure.
I had a similar experience with it. I gave up in the end. One app stopped working and the other one wouldn't work well after 3 moths...Found it disappointing.

Took the plunge recently and ditched Sky and got a fire stick running 2 separate iptv programs so if one went you had a back up.

Incredibly disappointed tbh. Vast majority of channels never ever work. Those that do will often go down or buffer badly and I spend more time trying to find a decent feed than I do watching the frigging thing.

No idea what if anything I’m doing wrong but the wife and kids have demanded Sky back and I’m under pressure.
ron-swanson-throw-out-computer.gif

I had a similar experience with it. I gave up in the end. One app stopped working and the other one wouldn't work well after 3 moths...Found it disappointing.
Never had an issue with my man. The dude's a master of the IPTV world and always there to help and assist if a glitch rears it's tired little head. Most app issues can be self cured by clearing data, cache, and a reboot.

Last edited:

Force stop
Empty cache
Update channels .
Do this every day.
I presume you have decent Internet at home so could be bad WiFi connection.

Looking at buying a fire stick for the first time for extended travel.
I see the Amazon prime offer of £16.99 for the basic one and £39 for the 4k. What is the difference.
Also I usually travel with a tablet which I think won't handle the usb.
So buy a cheap TV abroad or buy a cheap laptop?
Forget the firestick and put directly onto tablet/phone

Currently on our travels and yet to have found any digs without a TV that has hdmi capabilities.

I don't know who your's is with obviously, but mine "buffers" quite a bit, it annoyed me at first, but all I do now is "back up" until I need to select the channel again, and it's usually fine (until it eventually buffers again - same procedure). You just need to put in a bit more effort (and no money to the money grabbing cunts).

I've been using one for a couple of years through a basic firestick.
Can never get any of the films to play.
Started watching without a firestick whgile we are away for the summer (hooking the laptop up to the tv) and it works great.
Conclusion: basic firestick is useless. Just bought a firestick 4k and will test it out next week when I get home.

Never had an issue with my man. The dude's a master of the IPTV world and always there to help and assist if a glitch rears it's tired little head. Most app issues can be self cured by clearing data, cache, and a reboot.
Tried all that Robert. I got frustrated with it and in the end just gave up on it as you want it to work when you want it to work.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.