IPTV

Force stop
Empty cache
Update channels .
Do this every day.
I presume you have decent Internet at home so could be bad WiFi connection.

Do that mate and to no avail the majority of the time.

Rock solid 70mb so it’s not that. IPTV won’t work/buffers so I go to watch Amazon or Netflix in 4k and it’s rock solid, crystal clear and that’s even with Atmos data going through.

Rock solid 70mb so it’s not that. IPTV won’t work/buffers so I go to watch Amazon or Netflix in 4k and it’s rock solid, crystal clear and that’s even with Atmos data going through.
After fucking about with other iptv suppliers and android boxes/sticks, here is my current set up and it works like a charm
Nvidia shield (expensive but worth it imho)
65meg broadband
Tivimate premium (IPTV player)
IPTV sub from a fellow blue on here £11 per month live 3pms and all city games and too many other channels to mention as well as loads of movies and TV series (any issues quickly resolved and tech help given for technophobe like me)
Kodi with real debrid as a back up for movies and tv series
VPN but rarely need to turn it on as the IPTV and real debrid don't need it.
One tip my supplier gave me is to turn off my router for 10 mins to reset itself when you experience buffering/jumping on your IPTV and that has worked everytime.
Happy as a pig in poo now

A lot of that could also be who your Internet provider is rather than the speed. Sky can throttle IPTV use for example, I had the same issues but got a vpn and now it all works fine.

Just a little tip for Firestick users.
Although i have two fairly solid providers with little to no buffering, i have noticed some feeds/matches have a "micro stutter" to them. I just assumed it was a low frame thing and tried to ignore it.

However last year, i thought i would mess around with the Firestick display settings. I found if i changed from Auto settings in "DISPLAY" to 50hz 1080p for normal feeds, and 4k 50hz for any UHD/4k content, the micro stutters went away. All that time i had been getting smooth streams, it was just the Firestick and the App not being able to detect the frame rate. Some other apps can detect the original frame rate and the Firestick does have a settings to use that data to match. (PLEX etc)

Now here the weird bit. Depending on the feed, some 50hz english content has been converted to 60hz for foreign markets. So leaving your Firestick set to 50hz can then cause the problem you have been trying to avoid!

So basically start your stream, see it is micro stutters and then set accordingly.

I've been using one for a couple of years through a basic firestick.
Can never get any of the films to play.
Started watching without a firestick whgile we are away for the summer (hooking the laptop up to the tv) and it works great.
Conclusion: basic firestick is useless. Just bought a firestick 4k and will test it out next week when I get home.
android box for me

Whos your internet provider? Toolahs post reminded me when i was with BT i had to piss about with their router settings

Whos your internet provider? Toolahs post reminded me when i was with BT i had to piss about with their router settings

BT so that’s not the issue. Re our PM, I can see the Optus channels, they just never broadcast or at least I can’t get on them?

Every morning I force stop, clear cache but it’s just a really frustrating experience for me and as I said earlier, the wife and kids are really not happy.

Watched the NRL on the weekend and spent more time hopping between Sky feed and the Fox feed than I did watching the friggin game as both kept going down.

I have a three sim data cards and a ee sim data card in two separate 5g sim routers the Three SIM card I don't need to use a vpn the ee one I do! So certain networks do block iptv

BT so that’s not the issue. Re our PM, I can see the Optus channels, they just never broadcast or at least I can’t get on them?

Every morning I force stop, clear cache but it’s just a really frustrating experience for me and as I said earlier, the wife and kids are really not happy.

Watched the NRL on the weekend and spent more time hopping between Sky feed and the Fox feed than I did watching the friggin game as both kept going down.

Second post down re bt router settings.

Second post down re bt router settings.

Checked and already off.

I think I’ve been sold a crap IPTV service tbh mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.