IPTV

My old firestick was always a bit iffy which I put down to receiving my internet use via a dish on my house pointed at a terrestrial transmitter, variable download speed etc..
Moved house and got fiber. Picture quality not what I hoped for in fact started using my android box instead.
A word with my IPTV provider who recomended firestick 4k.
What a difference. Marvelous picture quality etc.(thanks you know who you are).
Cost me about 40 euros from Amazon but what a transformation. No need now for my Android box.

I'd just like to say that not everyone on here is a gobshite.

Just those in the match and post match threads!

;-)
If we play shit and draw, I love reading the posts full of pent up rage and fuckwitery :)
Then the "happy clappers" start condemning the complainers and bingo !!, it's better than a lot of comedy shows on tv

I'd just like to say that not everyone on here is a gobshite.

Just those in the match and post match threads!

;-)
Your friend may want to check if he's due a new router on a free upgrade.

My friend was having all sorts of issues with buffering & looping. He checked with his IPTV provider directly who watched his feed which had no issues his end but Virgin wanted to run all sorts of tests rather than doing the router upgrade so he left them, they begged him to return with the offer of a new router and a better deal but, by then he'd moved to a dish provider and now has no issues at all.

Oh and as someone else said get a 4K stick.

I have a 4k stick on one tv and a lite on the other, both work perfectly well. I can't see it makes any difference. (other than the 4k reception which I'm not bothered about).
Dunno Bill I have 4k downstairs & 3k in the bedroom (router near enough halfway between) but the lounge stick seems to work quicker & smoother although not necessarily much better in piccy quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.