Iran Attack on Israel

US moving a nuclear submarine and carrier groups to the eastern mediterranean, looks like the Iranians are getting ready to attack Israel again imminently.

Very interesting the US have announced that publicly, obvs a bit of a deterrent to the Iranians to say fuck around and find out.

US moving a nuclear submarine and carrier groups to the eastern mediterranean, looks like the Iranians are getting ready to attack Israel again imminently.

Very interesting the US have announced that publicly, obvs a bit of a deterrent to the Iranians to say fuck around and find out.
Yeah it looking imminent. Talk that Iran may attack on the 9th day of av which is the saddest day of the Jewish calendar I believe.
I see also that Starmer has cancelled his hols this week. The press were told this was due to the rioting but it's more likely to do with what's happening over seas.

Yeah it looking imminent. Talk that Iran may attack on the 9th day of av which is the saddest day of the Jewish calendar I believe.
I see also that Starmer has cancelled his hols this week. The press were told this was due to the rioting but it's more likely to do with what's happening over seas.

They’re trying to disrupt potential Gaza peace talks as well which are meant to be happening on Thursday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.