Iran Attack on Israel

Are we backing the Iranian regime on here or the Israelis?
We’re backing sane, good faith actors, which means neither the current Iranian regime nor the current Israeli regime.

We do back the Israeli people and the Iranian people (who do not support the current regimes).

Last edited:
Got anything to back that up beyond your own perception or dare I say bias?

View attachment 128085

The coverage of the Al Ahli hospital explosion showed it all quite neatly I think. Removed any doubt in fact.

Other examples if you want them; the number of BBC employees who had to be suspended after sharing pro-Hamas propaganda material on social media after the 7 October attacks, the BBC’s continued willingness to provide a platform for anti-semites during their news programs - are the BBC really blissfully unaware of their past comments on Israel, unlikely I think - and of course the failure to describe Hamas as a terrorist organisation.

We’re backing sane, good faith actors, which means neither the current Iranian regime nor the current Israeli regime.

We do back the Israeli people and the Iranian people (who do no support the current regimes).

You should have been a politician mate, there are some people who have a definitive favourite here even for the most banal reasons.

Ideally both the regimes leadership will be destroyed and sane voices will take over.

I'd like to agree with you but I have a suspicion it isn't going to play out that way mate, I am more concerned with how many tins of canned beans and Cat food I could drag down to my bunker before the fireworks kick off.

You should have been a politician mate, there are some people who have a definitive favourite here even for the most banal reasons.
Believe it or not (and I imagine a few on here will have a hard time believing it) there have been a few times in my life, especially early on, where people I respect have strongly encouraged me to run for local office to begin a political career. And I considered it each time.

But I came to the conclusion that I could never be a politician as I could never deal with people that cared more for themselves than others, which the political sphere is rife with, nor would I be able to come to terms with lying in order to curry favour and support. That, and I’ve never been one to suffer fools (again, the political sphere is packed full of them).

So, here I am, on a politics thread of an online forum for City fans fighting the good fight. ;-)

Believe it or not (and I imagine a few on here will have a hard time believing it) there have been a few times in my life, especially early on, where people I respect have strongly encouraged me to run for local office to begin a political career. And I considered it each time.

But I came to the conclusion that I could never be a politician as I could never deal with people that cared more for themselves than others, which the political sphere is rife with, nor would I be able to come to terms with lying in order to curry favour and support. That, and I’ve never been one to suffer fools (again, the political sphere is packed full of them).

So, here I am, on a politics thread of an online forum for City fans fighting the good fight. ;-)

Yeah...I am tired of sitting on the fence too mate :)

I'd like to agree with you but I have a suspicion it isn't going to play out that way mate, I am more concerned with how many tins of canned beans and Cat food I could drag down to my bunker before the fireworks kick off.
Makes me laugh when people talk about saving the planet. The planet will be absolutely fine long after we’ve committed the ultimate act of stupidity…..

Makes me laugh when people talk about saving the planet. The planet will be absolutely fine long after we’ve committed the ultimate act of stupidity…..

It's mainly us that will be eradicated, as you say the planet and its biological life will recover. I sincerely believe we will commit that act sooner rather than later and that's a crying shame.

I can’t see that making a jot of difference sadly.

Hopefully they’ll listen to the sound of the American nukes on their doorstep and come to their senses.

The only people rubbing their hands together with glee here are the Russians.
I agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.