Iran Attack on Israel

I'm not sure you understand. I agree with JMB that Netanyahu doesn't want peace, because as soon as the conflict stops, he's out on his ear and probably going to jail.
That is exactly the point I have made for months and was making to JMB. JMB responded to that point with “Grow up”. It didn’t seem JMB was making that point; it seemed he disagreed with it.

What was it that I didn’t understand?

Here is my post:

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/iran-attack-on-israel.364226/post-17406050

Last edited:
Sounds like the BBC are doing a fairly good job of reporting the situation if people think they’re both pro and anti Israel/Hamas at the same time.

You asked for examples, I’ve provided them, including one of the BBC openly admitting to parroting Hamas propaganda around an incredibly serious allegation.

If you can’t handle the facts then you shouldn’t ask for them should you?

Save yourself the aggro and just put that terrorist sympathiser on ignore like I did months ago.

Must be pretty terrifying living in Israel right now and seeing these headlines.
Probably more terrifying in Palestine. If this finishes. we should all be held to account for actions that allowed hundreds of thousands to die, in either side.

Our governments said that they were happy for this to happen, who voted in this shit is culpable for all those deaths.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.