Iran Attack on Israel

Attempt. Thousands were not killed. As for the reference to Israel having nuclear weapons…what exactly are you inferring?
On one thread we're talking about genocide and war crimes however on this one we're saying that it was just an attempt which resulted in nothing so let's move on? I really do give up on this forum.

The Israeli response will not be nothing regardless of the damage done. It could of been really bad and that's the level of proportionality that they will apply.
how do you know what Iran were targeting?

The only target that got hit was a military base. Suggests that military bases were targets not civilians.
This is fools logic.

Iran launched hundreds of drones and ballistic missiles knowing full well that they'd be subjected to jamming so actually their target could well of amounted to anything. That level of negligence therefore includes civilians.

I'm sure Iran expected a much more effective result than the one they achieved - the only real one being some slight damage to the Nevatim air base airbase in the Negev - with some injuries to some personnel there - also shrapnel damage to a nine year old girl in Central Isreal

According to news sources Iran launched 185 drones, 110 ballistic missiles and 36 cruise missiles at Isreal and the US shot down 85 drones and 3 balistic missiles over Iraq/Eastern Syris.

Anyone expecting Isreal to turn the other cheek after a strike that size is living in cloud cuckoo land.
Israel

This is fools logic.

Iran launched hundreds of drones and ballistic missiles knowing full well that they'd be subjected to jamming so actually their target could well of amounted to anything. That level of negligence therefore includes civilians.

No it’s not. You said they attempted to kill civilians. I asked how you knew.

Targeting Civilians and accidental collateral damage are very different things. Targeting implies intent to kill civilians. They absolutely put civilians at risk. But no evidence it was targeted.

Last edited:
On one thread we're talking about genocide and war crimes however on this one we're saying that it was just an attempt which resulted in nothing so let's move on? I really do give up on this forum.

The Israeli response will not be nothing regardless of the damage done. It could of been really bad and that's the level of proportionality that they will apply.

This is fools logic.

Would you support Israel if they were to to successfully target Iranian civilians or cause civilian losses through collateral damage?

No it’s not. You said they targetted civilians. I asked how you knew.

Targeting Civilians and accidental collateral damage are very different things. Targeting implies intent to kill civilians. They put civilians at risk. Not targeted.
How do you know that they didn't target civilians given 98%+ of the missiles were destroyed, many before they even arrived in Israeli airspace? This is a pointless discussion.

Iran attacked Israel and that's all we know and so we can only assume that civilians could of been targeted or killed. This only didn't happen because of air defence systems and western support.
Would you support Israel if they were to to successfully target Iranian civilians or cause civilian losses through collateral damage?
No, I don't support Israel in any shape or form. I'd rather they didn't retaliate at all but they've been attacked and as a result I really wouldn't be surprised if they did reliate, I certainly wouldn't expect them to just do nothing.

At the moment hate is breeding hate and this thread is just a replication of that. I criticise Israel for what they're doing in Gaza but unlike others I also criticise Iran for what they did last night. A broader conflict is being risked not just by Israel but also by Iran. They're both as batshit crazy as each other.

How do you know that they didn't target civilians given 98%+ of the missiles were destroyed, many before they even arrived in Israeli airspace? This is a pointless discussion.

Iran attacked Israel and that's all we know and so we can only assume that civilians could of been targeted or killed. This only didn't happen because of air defence systems and western support.

No, I don't support Israel in any shape or form. I'd rather they didn't retaliate at all but they've been attacked and as a result I really wouldn't be surprised if they did reliate, I certainly wouldn't expect them to just do nothing.

At the moment hate is breeding hate and this thread is just a replication of that. I criticise Israel for what they're doing in Gaza but unlike others I also criticise Iran for what they did last night. A broader conflict is being risked not just by Israel but also by Iran.

I don’t know the same way you don’t know. I just pointed out the fact the 1 hit we know about was a military base is telling tho.

Need to wait for more info if we ever get any.

On one thread we're talking about genocide and war crimes however on this one we're saying that it was just an attempt which resulted in nothing so let's move on?

I really do give up on this forum, the Israeli response will not be nothing regardless of the damage done. It could of been really bad and that's the level of proportionality that they will apply.

This is fools logic.

Nobody benefits from an increasingly severe tit for tat exchange between nation states. It will just lead to the deaths of civilians. At some point somebody has to choose a diplomatic solution rather than lobbing missiles at each other. Both Israel and Iran are equally responsible for making this happen.

I don’t support Iran attacking Israel, I don’t support Israel taking out a consulate in Syria. There’s no defenceless entity here, these are two oppressive regimes loaded with arsenals of missiles, in military cooperation with nuclear powers, who have decided to start hitting each other with no regard for the potential collateral of an escalation.

The high ground of diplomacy is available to both of them but I’m not convinced either of them will take it. Importantly, Israel has a right to do what’s necessary to defend itself proportionately, it doesn’t have a right to engage in some kind of offensive retaliation that raises the stakes even further. You can guarantee their response will be under the immense scrutiny of the international community which has already condemned Iran’s actions as escalation.

At the moment hate is breeding hate and this thread is just a replication of that. I criticise Israel for what they're doing in Gaza but unlike others I also criticise Iran for what they did last night. A broader conflict is being risked not just by Israel but also by Iran. They're both as batshit crazy as each other.

Did you criticise what Israel did in attacking the embassy though?

Two fairly cuntish rogue states on the verge of going full scale war just what world needs right now. One west backed and nucleur armed. The other allied with Russia who are backed by China, and only 3 days ago the Washington Post reported were on the verge of becoming Nucleur Armed. Great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.