Irani talking out of his **** again

Brazil......Big lancashire derby tonight ronnie...bolton v blackburn
There was once a time you would of got excited about this
Irani.......Never

Even the press guy who was on said he may of got excited had it been bayern v blackburn

That bit made me laugh

riiac!

There's some bellend rag on, phoning in saying..."oh the buzz in Manchester today is unbelievable, obviously not as big as the buzz in Birmingham last nigh, blah blah blah... tonight will be great, Real Madrid have class unlike a certain neighbour of ours who show no class blah blah blah."
Irani justs laps this shit up normally, today he never joined in, he's clearly shitting it.

Those rag pricks really cannot stop talking about us. Even when they're playing Madrid they talk about little Citeh, who they don't even care about.

Swales lives said:
There's some bellend rag on, phoning in saying..."oh the buzz in Manchester today is unbelievable, obviously not as big as the buzz in Birmingham last nigh, blah blah blah... tonight will be great, Real Madrid have class unlike a certain neighbour of ours who show no class blah blah blah."
Irani justs laps this shit up normally, today he never joined in, he's clearly shitting it.

Those rag pricks really cannot stop talking about us. Even when they're playing Madrid they talk about little Citeh, who they don't even care about.
Real Madrid have class?? Pepe and Sergio Ramos abuse the referee everytime they dont get a throw in. Utd fans probably think this sort of thing is to be admired though, shower of cunts the lot of them.Irani is the typical scum fan, knows fuck all and lives in Essex.

RIIAC

Swaleslives I heard that tit as well. Tonight is about them but, we always get dragged in to it for no reason, its pathetic. I couldn't give a shit about their game tonight and couldn't give a shit about them in general, but when you hear knob heads like that, it just shows they give a shit about us because they can't stop talking about us. Wankers the lot of em.

Swales lives said:

So much class that Fergie once said he wouldn't even sell them a virus.

Mental_blue said:
Swales lives said:

So much class that Fergie once said he wouldn't even sell them a virus.[/quote]
This pisses me off about that lot. The whisky nosed bastard says stuff like this but then goes against it by selling Tranny to them but never gets pulled up on it. Having cunts like Irani on the radio and TV doesnt help becasue he and his kind dont want to contradict bacon face and show him up for the lying old piss can that he is

Lets the rag cunts including Irani keep talking about us....

We have clearly got them rattled.

May is still hurting them.

I actually think they will batter Madrid tonight. I fancy us to stop them winning the treble mind.

RIIAC

Mental_blue said:
Swales lives said:

So much class that Fergie once said he wouldn't even sell them a virus.

Haha, I'd forgotten about that. Funny how the media never pull up these little gems from Bacon's past.

mscenterh750 said:
Swaleslives I heard that tit as well. Tonight is about them but, we always get dragged in to it for no reason, its pathetic. I couldn't give a shit about their game tonight and couldn't give a shit about them in general, but when you hear knob heads like that, it just shows they give a shit about us because they can't stop talking about us. Wankers the lot of em.

He was a proper big-gobbed rag arsewipe, horrrible. Just the type who disappeared between the end of May to the middle of August last year.

Keep talking about us rags... keep calling us "the neighbours" or "the other mob". Don't call us by our proper name: League Champions, Manchester City, that might show some 'class'.

RIIAC.

PS, the world isn't gonna fuckin' stop tonight. I've got to pick up my girls from Brownies and Dance Class. I might catch the second half, if I can be arsed. C*nts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.