Irani talking out of his **** again

NipHolmes said:
Early morning for me as it goes. Out at 7am so will listen to the paper round up and Irani' screaming murder. Some ammot coming up no doubt.
I think the only thing me and you agree on is

RIIAC ....:)

Swales lives said:
Oh I might have a listen in the morning.
I'm hoping they wake Crerand up from his skip behind the megastore.
I forgot about that old pisscan, now that would be funny

Me and my dad used to walk to old trafford in 1960 two years before my dad arrived in England and a year before I was born. It was a fair old walk from Bolton but it was the nearest ground to us. After the match I would go home and practice my cricket skills safe in the knowledge that I would become one of Britain's most loved sportsmen.

The soft twats dont really want to talk about it, they are more interested in Rooney, typical sour loosing twunts

Come on Irani you cünt...mention how CRonaldo is the best player in the world for the seven hundredth time this year, mention winning a treble this season, go on please go on one of your stupid unfounded rants about nowt at all...why is he so quiet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.