Irani talking out of his **** again

Your right swales. I will be watching my eldest girl playing footie tonight at her clubs training session. It's like that camel gobbed tool Ferdinand, saying "you have to congratulate the OTHER team", when we won the league, oh and the famous "not in my lifetime" jibe from purple conk !. Class my fucking hairy spotty arse !. I felt like ringing up and shouting "COME ON YOU FUCKING MADRID, HAMMER THE RED T***S TONIGHT", then putting the phone down.

Swales lives said:
mscenterh750 said:
Swaleslives I heard that tit as well. Tonight is about them but, we always get dragged in to it for no reason, its pathetic. I couldn't give a shit about their game tonight and couldn't give a shit about them in general, but when you hear knob heads like that, it just shows they give a shit about us because they can't stop talking about us. Wankers the lot of em.

He was a proper big-gobbed rag arsewipe, horrrible. Just the type who disappeared between the end of May to the middle of August last year.

Keep talking about us rags... keep calling us "the neighbours" or "the other mob". Don't call us by our proper name: League Champions, Manchester City, that might show some 'class'.

RIIAC.

You mean you are gonna miss the biggest game in the world ever for the sake of family! The mind boggles!
I've got to go to work tonight, I was expecting us all to be given the night offbut there is something about patient care that stops us from closing hospitals, even for this game.

All this build up is short of is Fergusson and Mourinho necking with each other, the love-in has been cringeworthy. I wouldn't fancy seeing that in the run-up to every derby match!

PS, the world isn't gonna fuckin' stop tonight. I've got to pick up my girls from Brownies and Dance Class. I might catch the second half, if I can be arsed. C*nts.

Blue Hefner said:
You mean you are gonna miss the biggest game in the world ever for the sake of family! The mind boggles! I've got to go to work tonight, I was expecting us all to be given the night offbut there is something about patient care that stops us from closing hospitals, even for this game.

All this build up is short of is Fergusson and Mourinho necking with each other, the love-in has been cringeworthy. I wouldn't fancy seeing that in the run-up to every derby match!

Even hospitals should close for this one, take a night off. Tonight the world stops. FFS, I hope they get mullered the rag twats.

Swales lives said:
Blue Hefner said:
You mean you are gonna miss the biggest game in the world ever for the sake of family! The mind boggles! I've got to go to work tonight, I was expecting us all to be given the night offbut there is something about patient care that stops us from closing hospitals, even for this game.

Even hospitals should close for this one, take a night off. Tonight the world stops. FFS, I hope they get mullered the rag twats.

Sky are buiding up the game by predicting a worldwide telly audience of 200m. That compares with the 700m they claimed for the last Manchester derby.

Mourinho would have been a tad closer to the truth if he'd said "Europe stops". CL games kick off in the middle of the night in Asia and mid afternoon on a work day in America.

Swales lives said:
mscenterh750 said:
Swaleslives I heard that tit as well. Tonight is about them but, we always get dragged in to it for no reason, its pathetic. I couldn't give a shit about their game tonight and couldn't give a shit about them in general, but when you hear knob heads like that, it just shows they give a shit about us because they can't stop talking about us. Wankers the lot of em.

He was a proper big-gobbed rag arsewipe, horrrible. Just the type who disappeared between the end of May to the middle of August last year.

Keep talking about us rags... keep calling us "the neighbours" or "the other mob". Don't call us by our proper name: League Champions, Manchester City, that might show some 'class'.

RIIAC.

PS, the world isn't gonna fuckin' stop tonight. I've got to pick up my girls from Brownies and Dance Class. I might catch the second half, if I can be arsed. C*nts.

The knob is called Jonathon, a regular caller, thinks he's witty, Irani and Brazil
kiss his arse, spends most of his airtime spouting shit and dropping snide City put downs,
typical smug Rag twat, bet the Cnut dosent ring in tomorrow if Madrid get the result.

shauns goat said:
The knob is called Jonathon, a regular caller, thinks he's witty, Irani and Brazil
kiss his arse, spends most of his airtime spouting shit and dropping snide City put downs,
typical smug Rag twat, bet the Cnut dosent ring in tomorrow if Madrid get the result.

The **** Jonathan with a Cheshire accent who pretends to be from Salford.

mscenterh750 said:
If those fuckers get beat tonight, I'm giving myself the day off work, just to listen to talksport to hear the wankers crying, especially Irani and the knob head caller from this morning.

I think I MAY have a listen in the morning HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Im going bed now to make sure im up at 5-59 to laugh my cock off at the deluded thick fuckwank....and Brazil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.