Irani talking out of his **** again

Caveman said:
Come on Irani you cünt...mention how CRonaldo is the best player in the world for the seven hundredth time this year, mention winning a treble this season, go on please go on one of your stupid unfounded rants about nowt at all...why is he so quiet?
I think reality finally hit him square in the face last night thats why hes subdued hence all the Rooney talk as an outlet, its now planted in his uber thick skull that the rags aint as good as he thought and he is in shock

A hell of a lot of deflecting going on this morning....talking more about why Rooney didn't start even interrupting callers who want to talk about sending off being right and the result and shifting the conversation to Rooney...only interested in anyone who thought the sending off was harsh

That Spanish journo wasnt too happy with Mourinhos arse licking was she, dont think Real fans are either

rickmcfc said:
laserblue said:
Moose: "Who's the oldest player to score in the Premier League?"

Irani: "Ryan Giggs."

Moose: "No, Teddy Sheringham."

RIIAC

What does this mean mate? Seen it a few times over the last few days.

Where have you been?

Ronnie Irani is a cÜnt

Just emailed the show

Morning guys, just thought i would let you know my opinion on the game last night. I thought that Fergie got the team wrong, and should have picked Rooney instead of Giggs. I really cant get my head around that team selection. Onto the Nani incident, my initial reaction when i saw it live, was "what a stupid tackle to make". I then saw it slowed down and said to my mates "that's at least a yellow". I think that Nani gave the referee no choice but to send him off.
If you cast your mind back to the Europa Cup last season when Balotelli got a red card for practically an exact scenario, where was the media outcry then? Both incidents saw the player with both feet off the ground, one foot at waist hight, and both caught the player without winning the ball yet all the media slated Mario for being wreckless. Im sorry but the double standards are shocking, and once again because a decision has gone against United there is uproar.
Another example is the Kompany red card against United in the FA Cup last year. At that time it was agreed that in the letter of the law, Kompany had both feet of the ground, and was wreckless, therefor the same applies to the tackle last night.
Something that i do think needs picking up on, its the actions of Rio Ferdinand at the final whistle. This is the man who is at the front of a "respect" campaign then shown no respect what so ever towards the officials at the end. Some retrospective action must follow after clapping in the face of the referee.
Having said all that, on a whole i thought United played very well over the 2 legs, but sometimes that is football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.