Irani talking out of his **** again

The cookie monster said:
Brazil and the reporter have just given it to irani big style
His defence of camel gob was embarrassing.
Never heard Brazil sound so pissed off with Irani, a proper savaging

blue underpants said:
The cookie monster said:
Brazil and the reporter have just given it to irani big style
His defence of camel gob was embarrassing.
Never heard Brazil sound so pissed off with Irani, a proper savaging

I was listening to that too... he took a right mauling.
I loved RIIACs argument for Wio "18 months ago he was told he was finished, so he bought a restaurant and did some acting, look at him now!", Brazil and the journojust thought, right that's it you c*nt.

Christ he's going on about giving quiche to the homeless again. Brazil's gonna twat him I think.

RIIAC

Swales lives said:
Christ he's going on about giving quiche to the homeless again. Brazil's gonna twat him I think.

RIIAC
harryenfieldstelevisionprog_2.jpg

Charidee, mate.

Never heard the original '' i buy them 2 massive pieces of quiche'' quote before, Brazil just played it back to him, what a condescending twat he sounds.
Thinks hes won the argument with Brazil now as his one and only friend just tweeted him ''great response that Ronnie, who buys a sandwich off a tramp''
Brazils fingering the Luger pistol under the desk already ready to shoot him this morning
Just called him Ronnie the tweet blocker as well

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Swales lives said:

RIIAC
harryenfieldstelevisionprog_2.jpg

Charidee, mate.

His sainthood status is now set in stone. I love the way he talks about homeless people, who he says, "need feeding up", like they're little kittens who's lives will be improved by a nice dairy/salad and pastry based snack.

RIIAC

The prick's still at it defending Wio and his bad back, making excuses on his behalf and saying he can't manage three games in a week. Brazil just shut him up by asking "Are you in touch with Rio?" Cue Ronnie "Er, er, no."

RIIAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.