Irani talking out of his **** again

laserblue said:
The prick's still at it defending Wio and his bad back, making excuses on his behalf and saying he can't manage three games in a week. Brazil just shut him up by asking "Are you in touch with Rio?" Cue Ronnie "Er, er, no."

RIIAC

He truly has embarrassed himself today
In fact i would go as far to say one of his worst ever mornings on the show
He can't continue for much longer surely..

Sky Blue said:
Like a fucking 8yr old kid. " Mourinhor and Ronalador coming to U-narted Graham, are they, are they?"

Fucking desperate ****.

RIIAC

I very rarely listen to Talksport these days, and especially this bellend, but the times I have tuned in he does this regularly.

It doesn't matter what the topic is, sooner or later it's "But what about Yoonited then eh?? What about Yoonited? Yeah BUT, what about Yoonited then eh Alan..Did you see Yoonited..? ad infinitum..

I hope he gets a very public humiliating sacking

His accent also really grates on me, the yonner tw@t.

Swales lives said:
blue underpants said:
The cookie monster said:
Brazil and the reporter have just given it to irani big style
His defence of camel gob was embarrassing.
Never heard Brazil sound so pissed off with Irani, a proper savaging

I was listening to that too... he took a right mauling.
I loved RIIACs argument for Wio "18 months ago he was told he was finished, so he bought a restaurant and did some acting, look at him now!", Brazil and the journojust thought, right that's it you c*nt.

Christ he's going on about giving quiche to the homeless again. Brazil's gonna twat him I think.

RIIAC

Ha! Ha!

I heard that and thought it was the drugs kicking in,....

Then I remembered I hadn't taken any!

What planet is he on at all?

Funny yesterday when he said rio was flying to Qatar for treatment as that's where the best doctors are located.
Brazil says" oh! so ive never been any Qataris walking down Harley street then!

The cookie monster said:
laserblue said:
The prick's still at it defending Wio and his bad back, making excuses on his behalf and saying he can't manage three games in a week. Brazil just shut him up by asking "Are you in touch with Rio?" Cue Ronnie "Er, er, no."

RIIAC

I'd hope the chiefs at Talk Sport Towers feel the same.

If he didn't have a job with them would he have anything? Would they employ him at Man U TV, would they fuck. Once his bullshit " to the nation" via TS went he would serve no purpose for them and he would be gone. All the prick does is selfpublicise and bang the drum for that lot.

The cookie monster said:
laserblue said:

RIIAC

Agreed, worst he's ever been this morning and that takes some doing.

Thank fuck the yonner bellend is fucking off to the West Indies for two weeks. Don't come back c unt.

RIIAC

Missed it this morning but will have to run this on "listen again" when I get home later.

Glad he is getting sussed!

RIIAC

Ive never heard this **** on the radio but then again I very rarely listen unless at 6am or 6pm, I have to admit though, based on the information provided by Bluemooners, I can honestly say that RIIAC without doubt..

Just dipped into this thread. For my sins I used to only listen to TalkSport on the wireless, but around a month ago I couldn't take any more of the twat. I haven't listened to the morning show or Drivetime (because of Gough) for the last month.

Driving to and from work are a lot less stressful nowadays!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.