Irani talking out of his **** again

The Ledge said:
Just dipped into this thread. For my sins I used to only listen to TalkSport on the wireless, but around a month ago I couldn't take any more of the twat. I haven't listened to the morning show or Drivetime (because of Gough) for the last month.

Driving to and from work are a lot less stressful nowadays!
and RIIAC, thats better ;-)

Sky Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
laserblue said:
The prick's still at it defending Wio and his bad back, making excuses on his behalf and saying he can't manage three games in a week. Brazil just shut him up by asking "Are you in touch with Rio?" Cue Ronnie "Er, er, no."

RIIAC

He truly has embarrassed himself today
In fact i would go as far to say one of his worst ever mornings on the show
He can't continue for much longer surely..

Agreed, worst he's ever been this morning and that takes some doing.

Thank fuck the yonner bellend is fucking off to the West Indies for two weeks. Don't come back c unt.

RIIAC

Thank fuck for that, it'll take him a week to crawl out of Ferdinand's arse.

Almost a foot through the wireless moment listening to the prick today. Did you hear him say "you've got to look ahfter yourself" in a stupid southern pseudo posh way? He must have realised he did it because he kept repeating it, as if it was natural, even long after Brazil tried moving the conversation along. "look ahhfter yourself........"

RIIAC

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Almost a foot through the wireless moment listening to the prick today. Did you hear him say "you've got to look ahfter yourself" in a stupid southern pseudo posh way? He must have realised he did it because he kept repeating it, as if it was natural, even long after Brazil tried moving the conversation along. "look ahhfter yourself........"

RIIAC

Yeah I picked this up. He's started lengthening his vowels like the good Essex boy he is. He also said "laarst night". The problem is that he still retains the rest of his yonner accent and ends up sounding even more of a bellend than usual.

RIIAC

'twas Matt Holland this morning. Has St Ronald of Dunmow been despatched to early martyrdom or is he saving China from itself again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.