Irani talking out of his **** again

strongbowholic said:
'twas Matt Holland this morning. Has St Ronald of Dunmow been despatched to early martyrdom or is he saving China from itself again?
According to his twatter, he's on holiday in St Vincent in the Caribbean. I'm amazed St Ron would part with all that cash for a caribbean holiday when he could have gone to Clacton and used the money saved to feed all the homeless of Dunmow for a year.

Although, thinking about it, he's probably too tight to spend all that money himself. I bet his mate Wio paid for it to thank him for defending the indefensible.

RIIAC

St Vincent in the Caribbean? How lovely for him. Do you think they'll keep him?

RIIAC

I listened this morning for the first time in a long time as I was a passenger in a colleagues car who had it on.
Brazil had a co-commentator with him named Brian Moore (I think). He was knowledgable, articulate, sensible and interesting. The contrast to Irani stands out a the proverbial country mile! The management of the station must see and realise this also - surely!

Interestingly they also have this little story on their webiste:

Did Manchester City Overreact To E-Cigarette User? Read more at

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/</a> ... cp4cOJx.99

Me thinks they could have only got that from this place - so they do observe and take note...

Brian Moore has been excellent this morning and my drive to Brum has been most agreeable! Words such as egregious, predicate and corporate governance have been used with gay abandon and even more impressively, correctly and in context.

A scouser rang in and said "morning, it's nice to have two intelligent people on the show this morning for a change!" Brazil hit back with "careful, chicken will be listening!"

Brazil and Moore later discussed the issue at London Welsh. Moore spoke at length about the officers of the club potentially being at fault, pointed to corporate governance and whether adequate checks and balances were in place to ensure there was not a bigger issue.

As he finished, there was a small but stunned silence from Brazil who came back with "crikey; I feel I'm gonna be charged £100 for that answer!!"

Excellent show this morning; really enjoyed it for the first time in a long time.

It's time to despatch St Ronald of Dunmow so he can carry on rescuing the homeless.

RIIAC

strongbowholic said:
Brian Moore has been excellent this morning and my drive to Brum has been most agreeable! Words such as egregious, predicate and corporate governance have been used with gay abandon and even more impressively, correctly and in context.

A scouser rang in and said "morning, it's nice to have two intelligent people on the show this morning for a change!" Brazil hit back with "careful, chicken will be listening!"

Brazil and Moore later discussed the issue at London Welsh. Moore spoke at length about the officers of the club potentially being at fault, pointed to corporate governance and whether adequate checks and balances were in place to ensure there was not a bigger issue.

As he finished, there was a small but stunned silence from Brazil who came back with "crikey; I feel I'm gonna be charged £100 for that answer!!"

Excellent show this morning; really enjoyed it for the first time in a long time.

It's time to despatch St Ronald of Dunmow so he can carry on rescuing the homeless.

RIIAC

Yes, the guests this week have improved the show no end,some intelligent and entertaining discussions,surely the bosses at talksport can also see this, P45 for Ronnie in the not to distant future, I'm thinking..........RIIAC

Brian Moore is brilliant and articulate, in stark contrast to Irani who is sh1t and thick and acts like the big mouth in the pub with no mates trying to let on to everybody, pretending they're all his mates!!!

Pubteam Lomas said:
Brian Moore is brilliant and articulate, in stark contrast to Irani who is sh1t and thick and acts like the big mouth in the pub with no mates trying to let on to everybody, pretending their all his mates!!!

You know what that is exactly spot on
Half the guest on that show fucking ignore him in a morning and just talk to brazil.

i have gone back to key 103 in the morning now - every sentance that prick strarts has a reference to united in it. His "support" of Gazza was absolutely toe curling.

Brian Moore has been excellent. You realise even more what a moron Irani is. Sick to death of him , self righteous wanker . Always lording it about how well off he is. I hope talkshite realise they have the makings of a decent show without him . Thought Dominic cork was good as well the day before , took the piss about Irani being a shite average cricketer at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.