Irani talking out of his **** again

BlueTG said:
What's this RIIAC? I feel like I've missed out :(

2wf8x2s.jpg

Irani is an idiot , as is that Gough character.. thick as whale omlettes, the pair of them
'Saggers' gets away with it a because the average Brit (especially the english) seems to have been conditioned to believe that 'posh sounding' people are somehow brighter/more eudite...

Sorry , not conviced.. nor am I about the Jacobs character.. (check his tweets)

It's a bit like the situation with the 'shock jock' Howard Stern in the film Private Parts. The listening figures come out and those who hate him listen to hear the next thing they disagree with. What we should do is have a laugh at what time (and post) we switched radio stations the first time the mumbling sycophant does your fucking head in.

Oh and by the way RIIAC.

I'm no cynic said:
TGR said:
Saggers is a fully paid up hater of City. He has made this crystal clear time and time again. Manchester 'Moneybags' City has he is prone to calling us.
Don't under estimate the spite this guy has for our club.

And how often does he say on air "I'm not having a go at City, BUT...", and then he goes on to have a good old go at us. Incidently, how many of you notice that whenever he has to use the words 'Manchester City', he so often sticks a pause in there as if he'd choked on his bacon roll, and it comes out like 'Manchester.....Citeh'.

Yep. He sure holds some spite towards our club.

I remember at the end of a preview of a City-Wigan game, the fat bell-end said, " I hope Wigan win".

Wanker!

Vienna_70 said:
I'm no cynic said:
TGR said:
Saggers is a fully paid up hater of City. He has made this crystal clear time and time again. Manchester 'Moneybags' City has he is prone to calling us.
Don't under estimate the spite this guy has for our club.

And how often does he say on air "I'm not having a go at City, BUT...", and then he goes on to have a good old go at us. Incidently, how many of you notice that whenever he has to use the words 'Manchester City', he so often sticks a pause in there as if he'd choked on his bacon roll, and it comes out like 'Manchester.....Citeh'.

I remember at the end of a preview of a City-Wigan game, the fat bell-end said, " I hope Wigan win".

Wanker!

Last season was the first time I'd heard a supposedly impartial broadcaster actually say that he hoped a specific club wouldn't win the league. It was "Saggers" talking about City. When Quinn asked him why, he said "because they'll have bought it". In fairness, it just added to my glee when we did.

Wreckless Alec said:
Vienna_70 said:
I'm no cynic said:

Wanker!

Last season was the first time I'd heard a supposedly impartial broadcaster actually say that he hoped a specific club wouldn't win the league. It was "Saggers" talking about City. When Quinn asked him why, he said "because they'll have bought it". In fairness, it just added to my glee when we did.

I remember that
It was the tevez incident though that made Saggers change his mind
He def went on record to say he hoped the rags win their 20th title as we had given tevez a second chance,and it didnt sit well with him...

I don't mind the lack of impartiality, sometimes makes talksport more interesting than radio 5 but I do expect a degree of objectivity. I couldn't care less whether Saggers likes City or not but in my opinion the language he uses and the perspective he chooses to take when talking about City (and Mancini in particular) is completely un-professional and discredits both him as a 'journalist' and talk sport as a broadcaster. Irani is just an idiot and an irrelevance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.