Irani talking out of his **** again

blue underpants said:
mcmanus said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
Second only to RIIAC in the **** stakes

You'd think coming from the BBC he'd be half decent but my god he's an arsehole.
I heard Saggers once do a 3 minute rant against City, even Collymore couldnt shut him up, you could imagine him sat there in the studio frothing at the mouth

Saggers last night had some Irish England Fan (God knows!!) haha having a go at foreign ownership and foreign managers have ruined the English Team - the Irish fella started spouting off about Mancini and even said - "he never plays English players" - since Mancini has been with us - City players in the England squad:

Hart
Lescott
Richards
Rodwell
Barry
Milner
AJ
SWP

mancity dan said:
blue underpants said:
mcmanus said:
You'd think coming from the BBC he'd be half decent but my god he's an arsehole.
I heard Saggers once do a 3 minute rant against City, even Collymore couldnt shut him up, you could imagine him sat there in the studio frothing at the mouth

Saggers last night had some Irish England Fan (God knows!!) haha having a go at foreign ownership and foreign managers have ruined the English Team - the Irish fella started spouting off about Mancini and even said - "he never plays English players" - since Mancini has been with us - City players in the England squad:

Hart
Lescott
Richards
Rodwell
Barry
Milner
AJ
SWP

Well seen as the England team have been shite for nearly two decades his blaming Mancini is as stupid as an Irishman giving a fuck about how crap England are.

mcmanus said:
mancity dan said:
blue underpants said:

Hart
Lescott
Richards
Rodwell
Barry
Milner
AJ
SWP

Well seen as the England team have been shite for nearly two decades his blaming Mancini is as stupid as an Irishman giving a fuck about how crap England are.

Or an idiot Scotsman on 606 complaining about the lack of English players in the City team compared to his beloved rags.

YCMIU.

RIIAC.

They had a cricketer on the phone the other day and when Brazil mentioned Irani was in the Caribbean he replied "only if someone else has paid for it though". Sums Irani up perfectly if you ask me!

RIIAC

TGR said:
Saggers is a fully paid up hater of City. He has made this crystal clear time and time again. Manchester 'Moneybags' City has he is prone to calling us.
Don't under estimate the spite this guy has for our club.

My favourite comment from Saggers when accused by a Blue caller of hating City.

"How can I hate City one of my best mates is a City Fan"

One of my best mates is a RAG and we've come close to blows on occasions, because I hate his fucking team!

Mark Saggers...Yet another WUM employed by Talkshite.

He supports Cambridge united yet hates Man City....Anthoer "the arabs are ruining football merchant" ....YCNMIU.

be interesting to see what talkshite owners actually thought about Irani etc if they actually knew how many people think.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Mark Saggers...Yet another WUM employed by Talkshite.

He supports Cambridge united yet hates Man City....Anthoer "the arabs are ruining football merchant" ....YCNMIU.

be interesting to see what talkshite owners actually thought about Irani etc if they actually knew how many people think.
Go on then, how many?

TGR said:
Saggers is a fully paid up hater of City. He has made this crystal clear time and time again. Manchester 'Moneybags' City has he is prone to calling us.
Don't under estimate the spite this guy has for our club.

And how often does he say on air "I'm not having a go at City, BUT...", and then he goes on to have a good old go at us. Incidently, how many of you notice that whenever he has to use the words 'Manchester City', he so often sticks a pause in there as if he'd choked on his bacon roll, and it comes out like 'Manchester.....Citeh'.

Yep. He sure holds some spite towards our club.

Another rant, this time about Stan Collymore...

Last week, he was discussing Sunderland's plight, and he picked up on the poor form of Adam Johnson. When asked about the reasons for Johnson's poor form, Collymore blamed City for not playing him often enough. He said that when players aren't involved, they are left behind to clean the car or do the gardening and they just fall away from the zone. His co-presenter, who's name I have forgotten, failed to mention that Johnson has been a regular for Sunderland this season and should be back fully in the groove, thus making Collymore's point nonsense.

FWIW, Johnson has appeared in 32 of Sunderland's games this season, and in his final season at City, he was involved in another 38 games even if a number of these were as a substitute. Add to that the games where he was an unused sub and we immediately see that his car should have been dirty and his garden should have been overgrown with weeds in his final year at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.